Having trouble finding a great 20-inch chainsaw chain? We understand your problem. We have gone through all resources on the internet to make a comprehensive list of the 20-inch chainsaw chain available in the market today.
Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We’ve listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling 20-inch chainsaw chain. See our ranking below:
|Oregon E72 PowerCut Replacement Chainsaw Chain|
|Husqvarna 581643604 X-Cut SP33G 20″ Chainsaw|
|Husqvarna 531300441 H-80 Chainsaw Chain, Orange/Gray|
|4 Pack 20 Inch Chainsaw Chain|
|3 Pack 20-Inch Chainsaw Chain-3/8″ Pitch|
Find the Best One From Our Top 10 20-Inch Chainsaw Chain Reviews
We found many reviews when researching. We have considered user feedback on the best 20-inch chainsaw chain and our suggestions include only the finest of them in this article.
Oregon E72 Powercut Replacement Chainsaw Chain
- Oregon PowerCut premium chainsaw chain: Replacement chain for 20″ (51cm) guide bar. Drive Links: 72, Pitch: 3/8″, Gauge: .050″. For chainsaw sizes 50-100 cc
- This chain fits many chainsaw models with 20″ bars, including Husqvarna 365, 395XP, 455 Rancher, 460, 51, 55 RANCHER, 562XP, 572XP, & 61, Poulan PP5020AV, and Stihl MS 290, MS 311, & MS 391
- Replacement for Husqvarna 591119472, H46-72, H47-72, & Stihl 33RS372E. Features Oregon’s LubriTec oiling system, which helps keep your chain automatically oiled for less friction and a longer life
- Designed for durability and consistent results, the E72 features a tough chrome outer layer and hardened rivets, which helps to prevent wear and reduce the need for chain adjustments
- PowerCut saw chains are made for loggers and tree care professionals. Full chisel cutters power through timber with speed and precision. Chrome-moly steel reduces wear for a longer-lasting guide bar
Husqvarna 581643604 X-Cut Sp33G 20″ Chainsaw
- Husqvarna’s X-Cut chain is ready to supercharge your homeowner or professional chainsaw cutting work
- Fits select 20 in. chainsaw bars from Husqvarna
- Sharpness straight out of the box that lasts longer before needing to be sharpened
- Pre-stretched at the factory so it works longer without needing to be adjusted
- Includes one (1) X-Cut chainsaw chain manufactured in Sweden by Husqvarna
- Oil-shaped channels in the links transport oil to the X-Cut, resulting in superior lubrication and less wear and tear on your saw
Husqvarna 531300441 H-80 Chainsaw Chain, Orange/Gray
- A low kickback, low-vibration chain Developed to meet the specific needs of today’s lightweight chainsaws
- Great cutting performance and bore cut
- Perfect for arborists and for users who use smaller-size chainsaws in high-production environment.
- Well suited for commercial cutters, arborists and occasional users.
4 Pack 20 Inch Chainsaw Chain
- Nice Combinations: you will receive 4 pieces of chainsaw chains and 2 pieces of chainsaw wedges, which are nice combinations for you to use and help you get the job done quickly and efficiently; The quantity is enough for you to use and replace
- Suitable Size: chainsaw chain measures approx. 0.325 inches in pitch, .050 inch in gauge and 76 drive links, which is suitable for 20 inches chain for chainsaw and fit most major chainsaw brands; Check the compatibility of your saw before buying
- Sturdy and Reliable: 20 inches chainsaw chain and bonus sharpening files are made of quality carbon steel, sturdy and wear resistant, with fracture resistance and nice heavy duty, which provide you a long service life
- Easy to Use: heavy duty carbon steel chains have heat treated and hardened rivets strengthen the joint between the chain joints, and with uniform pitch, which are easy to use and can effectively improve your work efficiency
- Fine Design: chainsaw chain has fine workmanship and is designed with mini chainsaw, which can get smooth cutting and achieve a nice lubrication effect, bring you a nice experience and save time
3 Pack 20-Inch Chainsaw Chain-3/8″ Pitch
- Value Pack of Durable, High Quality Saw Chains: When you need to get the job done, trust these reliable chains to do it fast and effective. Carbon steel offers precision cutting with low vibrations for more comfort. The bonus file allow one to save some bucks here and there from having your local shop do it for you.
- Standard Fit: Designed for all chainsaws requiring a 20 inch chain, pitch: 3/8″, gauge: .053″, drive link count: 70. Homelite, Poulan and Echo. (Please make sure your chainsaw’s compatibility before purchase)
- Heat Treated and Chrome Plated for Durability: Chromed and heat treated carbon steel chain ensures they are strong, sharp and lasts longer. We make reliable chains so you can keep on working.
- Wear Resistant Rivets: Adding strength to the job are the hardened rivets, which bears the load and stays strong.
- No Job Is Too Big: Have a field of trees to clear? No problem. Downed trees from a major storm? You got this. Our chainsaw chains are designed for little downtime, meaning less time needed for repairs or adjustments. We also offer 30-day free return and exchange policy.
Chainsaw Chain For 20-Inch Bar-72 Drive
- PARAMETERS: This chain saw chain include 2 saw chains, 20-Inch bars. Pitch:3/8″ low profile, Gauge: 050″, Drive link count:72.Attention:20 “refers to the sawing diameter of the saw, not the size of the chain.
- DURABLE QUALITY: Selected high-quality steel, after high temperature quenching, the chainsaw chain is high temperature resistant, good wear resistant, not easy to be elongated, continuous cutting.
- DESIGN: A semi-chisel chain has round-cornered teeth with a round grid edge which makes it easy to file, good for cutting softwood, dirtier wood, dry wood, and frozen wood.
- LONGER SERVICE LIFE: Our chain has oil storage hole. When the chain is working, the oil flow to lubricate the chain benefits to low friction and faster cuts and longer the chain’s service life.
- PLEASE NOTES: Please confirm your parameters to ensure this chain suit your machine before buying. Not all bars take the same amount of links. Any problem, we would like to provide suggestions.
Oregon L81 Controlcut Chainsaw Chain For
- Fits these chainsaw models: Stihl: 024, 026, 026P, 028, 029, 030, 031, 032, 034, 036, MS 260, MS 270, MS 271, MS 280, MS 290 and more
- The low-vibration, low kickback chain offers outstanding performance. .325 Inch Pitch, .063 Inch (1.6 mm) gauge, 81 drive links
- Designed for occasional chainsaw users including property owners and landscapers
- Micro Chisel cutters with small-radius working corners for excellent performance in hardwood and easy maintenance, For saw sizes 38-62 cc
- Built-in Lubri-Tec automatic oiling system extends the life of your chain by delivering oil to key parts of the chain so you can work smarter with less downtime and maintenance
Zentop 20-Inch 3 Pack Chainsaw Chain
- ♧ Size: 20″, Pitch: .325″, Gauge: .063″, Drive Link Count: 81.
- ♧ Chrome-Plated Cutters: Saw chain electroplates a layer of industrial hard chrome to all our saw chain cutters. Chrome delivers a harder surface and better wear resistance. The saw chain has chromed cutters for fast, smooth cutting and design for safety and durability.
- ♧ Hardened Rivets: For a longer working saw chain, chainsaw induction hardens and quenches all saw chain rivets, delivering a high-quality, load-bearing surface that resists wear and improves strength. Less wear and chain stretch means fewer chain tension adjustments.
- ♧ Advanced design: Reduced vibration levels for consistent cuts and greater user comfort. so we created a small space between the saw chain and the guide bar. A lot of the energy gets dissipated by the saw chain, acting as a shock absorber. It never reaches the guide bar, the saw – or most important – the operator. Our low vibration design reduces vibrations by 20% or more.
- ♧ Please Note: The same saw can have different bar lengths so ensure you confirm the pitch, gauge, & drive links on your current bar. Not all bars take the same amount of links.
8Ten Full Chisel Chainsaw Chain 20
- Chainsaw Chain Specs – 20 Inch Chain; 72 Drive Links; Pitch 3/8 Inch Low Profile; Gauge .050 Inch; Full Chisel Chain; UL Certified
- Replaces OEM Part Numbers: Oregon 72CJ072G,72LGX072G; For Husqvarna 5018426-72,591129972,H47-72,5018467-72,591139972,H82-72; For Stihl 33RS72E,33RSLF72E; TriLink CL85072NSTL2
- Compatible with Craftsman 35098, 358.35098; Cub Cadet CS5720; Dolmar 109, 112, 113, 114, 116 (SI), 117, 118, 119, 120, 122, 123, 133, 143, 144, 152, 153, 166, PS-460, PS-510, PS-5105, PS-540,
- Compatible with Husqvarna 1100, 160, 162, 181, 185, 2100, 2101, 254, 257, 260, 261, 262, 266, 268, 272, 281, 285, 288, 298, 3120, 355, 357, 359, 360, 362, 365, 371, 372, 380, 385, 390XP, 394, 395, 455
- Compatible with Poulan 405, 415, 425, 445, 455, 475, 505, 525, 655, PP5020AV, PR5020; Solo 603, 613, 614, 631, 632, 634, 638, 639, 641, 644, 645, 647, 650, 651, 651SP, 652, 654, 656, 662, 665, 667,
Certified 10K Yellow Gold Chainsaw Pendant
- professional tool chainsaw fine Jewelry pendant dangling from its thin yet durable genuine 10k yellow gold chain necklace
- masterfully handcrafted with authentic 10 karat yellow gold in perfect polished finish
- comes with free special gift packaging
- made in the USA yet offered at factory direct jewelry price
- ships from the manufacturer directly to the customers
20-Inch Chainsaw Chain Selection: What to Look for and Avoid
Not necessarily have to be a master of that particular product for purchasing only. Just you need to focus on some important things that we are going to discuss below. Taking those simple considerations into account may make your buying experience more pleasant and straightforward. Let’s begin-
Know Your Needs
The first step is to determine your needs or requirements. If you aren’t aware of your needs, there’s a big chance you’ll spend a lot of money on the wrong things at the wrong time.
So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements for the best 20-inch chainsaw chain. Make a short list of your requirements. This simple task will lead you to simplify your purchasing process. Because you will then understand what you should prioritize and what you should not.
Budget Vs Price
Budget is one of the most important issues to think about before you decide to buy anything. Producers and sellers can set any amount of price on your desired product. That depends on raw materials, manufacturing, transportation, and other operational costs, and most importantly on their brand value as well.
The higher quality you demand, the higher amount of money you may have to spend for that. That is the cause, why budget matters so much.
There is a popular proverb in our society, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. First, take your wishlist on your hand and search for those products on the internet. Analyze the features and prices carefully. Compare them well and choose the best one.
Now ask yourself whether you are capable enough to buy that particular product or not. If the answer is yes, then go for it. But if not, then remember, you always have the second-best option to choose yet.
Select the Correct Brand
Because of our emotional attachments, we are frequently predisposed toward certain brands. This practice produces positive results at times and negative results at other times.
However, there is no way to argue against the idea of relying on well-known brands. Because having enough cash in your pocket makes making decisions half as easy. But keep in mind that not all brands are suitable for all applications.
As a result, you must be extremely cautious while selecting the proper brand for your unique product.
There are a few tips that may come adjuvant for both of you at the time of choosing the right brand for the right product.
- Make sure in this case that you are well-versed in the brand.
- Whatever the public is trying to say about this brand.
- Analysis of the reviews of any specific products of that brand.
- Make a comparison of the features with others.
- Are those features sufficient for your needs?
Check the Features Section
You should check the features of the product first while purchasing it, no matter it is online or offline. If you want a clear idea about the product, then this is the best way. You will easily feel that your chosen product is capable enough to meet your demands or not.
The features section also assists us in quickly determining differences from others. The attributes can then be compared to similar items. One will gain a better understanding of quality as a result of this work, which will make it easier for us to reach a final decision.
Check the Merits and Disadvantages
Every product has its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Before buying any product it’s your responsibility to check out all things carefully. So be calm and figure out the drawbacks that you expected from 20-inch chainsaw chain. Perhaps another manufacturer created the ideal one for you. Just don’t be too lazy to compare with them before you make the final move.
Quality and Endurance
Color, Style, Performance, Materials, and, most importantly, Durability are all aspects of quality. Before making a purchase, you must consider the facts about ensuring quality. We think you are actually paying the money for this. Does this 20-inch chainsaw chain worthy or not against your investment? It completely depends on the quality that you are going to experience.
Warranties and Return Policies
Warranty, guarantee and return policies are those facts that you should never ignore even by mistake. No matter how quality the product is claimed, nobody can say that nothing will happen. Nothing is guaranteed to last forever. But you can expect at least a minimum return of value from the best product that you invested for.
Therefore, you should always be careful about checking policies. You will get some hidden and obscure policies sometimes which are hard to understand by going through their words only.
In that case, don’t buy anything until you get the whole thing unequivocally and be clear about every single issue of the policy.
Checking FAQs and Customer Reviews
Your time is precious and checking FAQ answers and customer reviews can save it hugely. On the other hand, you will get a real-life experience through the customer reviews in which they share their stories about the product.
By checking out those two things, you can get a clear idea of both. You may find there such information which might not come to your mind to ask if you didn’t go through. Then you will be able to decide strongly whether buying 20-inch chainsaw chain will be worth or not.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader!
After reading this article, we hope you have found your desired 20-inch chainsaw chain.
If you find any featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.