This guide features the best 23 inch monitor options available, each of which represents the highest level of smart technology. We have chosen only those product models that are packed with robust features.
While there are many product models from last year still on the market, we have also included older models in our buying guide to give you a complete range of options.
|Dell P Series 23-Inch Screen LED-lit|
|Dell Professional P2317H 23″ Screen LED-Lit|
|Dell Professional P2317H 23″ Screen LED-Lit|
|Acer 23.8” Full HD 1920 x|
|Sceptre 24″ Professional Thin 75Hz 1080p|
Find the Best One From Our Top 10 23 Inch Monitor Reviews
In this article, we’ve included our suggestions for the best 23 inch monitor after analyzing hundreds of reviews. Hopefully, you will be able to find exactly the product you’re looking for.
Dell P Series 23-Inch Screen Led-Lit
- More room to work free up valuable desk space with a thin monitor profile and a small monitor base that’s approximately 22% smaller than its predecessor
- Expand your efficiency the three-sided ultrathin bezel design lets you enjoy an uninterrupted view of your content across multiple monitors
- Adjust to your comfort pivot tilt swivel and adjust the height of your monitor for a comfortable setup all day Long or choose from a variety of mounts and stands
- This TUV Certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with ComfortView a feature that reduces harmful Blue light emissions It’s designed to optimize eye comfort even over extended viewing
- Connectivity technology: VGA
- 60 hertz
Dell Professional P2317H 23″ Screen Led-Lit
- IPS Monitor: 23-inch Full HD 1920×1080 at 60Hz IPS display with 16:9 aspect ratio
- Contrast Ratio: This display offers a 1000:1 contrast ratio (typical) and dynamic contrast ratio of 4,000,000:1
- Wide Viewing Angles: It offers a wide viewing angles of 178 degrees with 6ms gray-to-gray (typical) response time
- Connectors: This display featurers 1 x HDMI 1.4, 1 x DisplayPort 1.2, 1 x D-sub., 1 x USB 3.0 port (upstream), 2 x USB 2.0 ports, and 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- Mounting: It is 100×100 VESA mount compatible and accepts 100 to 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz power supply
Dell Professional P2317H 23″ Screen Led-Lit
- 23- Inch LED – Backlit LCD Monitor, Widescreen 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Full HD (1080P) 1920×1080 at 60Hz, 6ms Response Time
- 1000 to 1 (typical) / 4 Million to 1 (Dynamic) Contrast Ratio
- HDMI, VGA, 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, and 1x USB Upstream Port
- Includes Power, VGA, DP, and USB 3.0 Upstream Cables
Acer 23.8” Full Hd 1920 X
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response time: 4ms, refresh rate: 60 hertz, pixel pitch: 0.2745 millimeter. 178 degree wide viewing angle, display colors: 16.7 million
- The zero frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge to edge
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (withHDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the OSD menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit. Operating power consumption: 25 watts
- Monitor only, without speaker
Sceptre 24″ Professional Thin 75Hz 1080P
- 24″ Ultra slim profile
- Contemporary sleek metallic design
- Slim bezel with thin chassis. Audio will play from HDMI, there are also built in speakers, and you can also attach your own speakers or use headphones.
- 2 x HDMI Ports (convertible to DVI)
- VESA wall mount ready
- Mounting type: VESA Hole Pattern 100mm x 100mm
- Up to 75Hz Refresh Rate
- Build-in Speakers
- LED Monitor
- Fast Response Time
Dell 24 Inch Monitor Fhd (1920
- SLEEK DESIGN: 24 inch monitor with Full HD, an HDMI input, 75hz refresh rate, and a resolution of 1920×1080, this desktop monitor is perfect for both home and office use
- VERSATILE CONNECTIVITY: Boost productivity as a secondary PC monitor at work or at home office with HDMI and VGA inputs. Great as a second monitor for laptop or desktop computers
- SMALL-FOOTPRINT: Built-in power supply unit and cable holder reduce clutter freeing workspace and to regain your desk real estate
- OPTIMAL COMFORT: Easy tilt 75Hz monitor with 5ms response time and an anti-glare coating time delivers smooth, blur-free images ideal for a variety of lighting conditions
- DELL SERVICES: 1 Year Advanced Exchange Service. If your warranty issue cant be resolved remotely, Dell will send a replacement monitor the next business day
Hp 24Mh Fhd Monitor – Computer
- OUTSTANDING VISUALS – This FHD display with IPS technology gives you brilliant visuals and unforgettable quality; with a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 at 75 Hz, you’ll experience the image accuracy and wide-viewing spectrums of premium tablets and mobile devices
- MORE SCREEN, LESS SPACE – Enjoy more desk space than you thought possible with an attractive and ultra-slim design
- PANORAMIC VIEWING – Vibrant detail from practically any position with consistent color and image clarity maintained across an ultra-wide 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles
- MICRO-EDGE DISPLAY – With virtually no bezel encircling the display on three sides, an ultra-wide viewing experience provides for seamless multi-monitor setups
- EASY CONNECTIVITY – Get the picture quality you’ve been looking for without the additional dongles; easily connect to your PC, gaming console, and peripherals for big-screen entertainment with a broad range of ports, including HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA ports
- BUILT-IN SPEAKERS – Experience incredible sound and more immersive entertainment with two built-in 2W speakers
- LOW BLUE LIGHT – Put less strain on your eyes as a Low Blue Light mode shifts colors to a warmer spectrum and makes whites more natural
- HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – Easily adjust your display to the most comfortable position with 100mm range of travel
- TILTABLE SCREEN – Adjust the screen to your personal preference with a 5° forward or 23° backward tilt
- WARRANTY AND SUSTAINABILITY – Rest easy and work confidently with an environmentally conscious and energy-efficient monitor, backed by HP standard 1-year limited warranty
Acer 23.8” Full Hd (1920 X
- 23.8″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen VA Monitor
- AMD FreeSync Technology | Zero-Frame Design
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz (HDMI Port Only) | Response Time: 1ms VRB | Brightness: 250 nits | Pixel Pitch: 0.275mm
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio | 16.7 million colors supported | Ergonomic Tilt: -5 degrees to 20 degrees
- Ports: 1 x HDMI Port & 1 x VGA Port (HDMI Cable Included)
Lg 24Mk600M-B 24” Full Hd (1920
- 24 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display
- Ultra slim bezel. DAS Mode-Yes
- Radeon free Sync technology
- Dual HDMI inputs. Dimensions Without Stand (WxHxD)-21.2 x 12.7 x 2.6 inches
- On screen control Power Input: 100~240V (50/60Hz)
- 75 hertz
Acer 21.5 Inch Full Hd (1920
- 21.5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- And Radeon free sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
- Refresh rate: 75 hertz – Using HDMI port
- Zero-frame design; Ultra-thin; 4ms response time; IPS panel
- Ports: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA
- Aspect ratio – 16:9. Color supported – 16.7 million colors. Brightness – 250 nit
- Tilt angle -5 degree to 15 degree. Horizontal viewing angle-178 degree. Vertical viewing angle-178 degree
- 75 hertz
The Top Factors to Consider When Choosing a 23 Inch Monitor
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet, and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken the time to compile a list of the best 23 inch monitor in today’s market, on your behalf. So that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, we collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed some experts to validate all collected information.
- Then we ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best product currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because some renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, while others don’t.
Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 23 inch monitor based on that.
Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the product before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the product they used.
Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good product, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives.
Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good.
Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean a high price of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get before putting them on the list.
Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable product will serve you for months and years to come.
Availability: Products come and go, and new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, and some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using supposedly good products if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top-rated products on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings to get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no!
The most important thing that you should know about us is, we’re always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
We hope that you enjoyed the article in which we tried to provide you with proper guidelines to help you to buy the best 23 inch monitor.
If this article come useful to you, then nobody can be happier than us. At the end, we can only be happy if you are satisfied completely.