Finding the perfect product can be challenging as everyone has unique requirements. However, you can easily narrow down your options by choosing the best product within your budget.
We have personally purchased and tested over 100 different product models in the past three years and have compiled a list of our top picks for the best 24 fret electric guitar on the market.
|Schecter Reaper-6 FR S 6-String Electric|
|Sawtooth 6 String Heritage 24 Fret|
|Sawtooth Natural Series Flame Maple Trans|
|PRS SE Custom 24 Electric Guitar|
|Ibanez RG Standard RG470AHM 6-String Electric|
Our Expert Reviews for Top 10 24 Fret Electric Guitar
In this article, we’ve included our suggestions for the best 24 fret electric guitar after analyzing hundreds of reviews. Hopefully, you will be able to find exactly the product you’re looking for.
Schecter Reaper-6 Fr S 6-String Electric
- Floyd Rose 1500 double-locking tremolo system, Schecter tuners
- Schecter Diamond Decimator high-output humbucker, neck Sustainiac
- Satin-finish poplar burl top on contoured swamp ash body
- 25.5″-scale multi-ply maple/walnut neck with 24-fret ebony fingerboard
Sawtooth 6 String Heritage 24 Fret
- Maple Top, Mahogany Body & Neck, Ebony Fingerboard
- 25″ Scale Length / 42mm at the locking nut / 24 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Sawtooth Alnico V Humbucker Pickups & Floyd Rose FRX Tremolo System with Locking Nut
- 3-Way Selector Switch / 2 Volume & 2 Tone Controls
Sawtooth Natural Series Flame Maple Trans
- Mahogany Body // Triple A Flame Top // Bolt-on Canadian Maple Neck // D-Shaped Contoured Neck
- Sandalwood Fretboard // Diamond Wing Inlays // 42mm Nut Width
- 24 Frets // 15” Neck Radius // Medium Jumbo Frets // 25.5” Scale Length
- Wilkinson Tremolo System // Wilkinson Tuners // 3-Way Selector Switch // Metal Black Volume and Tone Control Knobs
- Sawtooth Designed Alnico V Neck and Bridge Single Coil Pickups
Prs Se Custom 24 Electric Guitar
- Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body
- Tremolo – Black Gold Sunburst
- 2 Humbucking Pickups
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Maple Neck
Ibanez Rg Standard Rg470Ahm 6-String Electric
- Features: The Ibanez RG470AHM is a 6-string electric guitar
- Ideal For: It is ideal for right-handed use
- Wizard III Maple Neck: Ibanez RG470AHM has a thin, flat and fast wizard neck that is strong and sturdy
- Pickups: The Quantum pickups provide an accelerated bass response for exceptionally fast tracking of high-speed staccato riffing with crushing mid-range and precise high-end articulation
- Maple Fretboard: The Maple fretboard provide crisp, bright highs and strong upper mids
Yyyshopp Brian May Special Guitar Cherry
- An excellent electric guitar suitable for beginners or intermediate level, is the best gift for friends who like guitars!
- Suitable For: Beginner
- Suitable For: Unisex
- Suitable For: Professional Performance
- Suitable For: Home-schooling
Prs Paul Reed Smith Se Standard
- Body wood: mahogany
- Neck wood: Maple
- Fretboard wood: rosewood
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, molded
- Pickups: 85/15 “S”
Ibanez Rgt1220Pbabs Rg Series 6-String Electric
- Wizard III 7pc Maple/Walnut Neck: Ibanez’s thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability, and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for a wide tonal range
- Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets with Premium Fret Edge: Treatment Stainless steel frets boast excellent corrosion resistance. The wide and tall fret-type offers a quick response and effortless articulation when playing chords and a clear tone when playing single notes. The Premium Fret Edge Treatment offers a super smooth, comfortable performance
- Poplar Burl Top / American Basswood Body: The Poplar Burl top features an exotic wood grain and the American Basswood body delivers a natural and flat tone
- Gotoh Machine Heads: Gotoh machine heads provide super precision, a smooth feel, and minimal back lush
- Dyna-MIX10 Switching System with Alter Switch: The dyna-MIX 10 offers ten sound variations and can easily switch modes with the mini switch. The power Tap mode provides a realistic sound despite its two humbucker pickup layout
Esp Ltd Kh-Wz Signature Series Kirk
- The LTD Kirk Hammett Signature KH-WZ has an Alder Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a Floyd Rose Bridge & Locking Nut and LTD Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck with a 25.5″ Scale, 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The Pickups are active EMG 81(b) & EMG 60(n)
- The Controls are Vol/Tone with a 3-Way Switch
- Hardshell Case Model: CTOMBMHFF Included
Esp Ltd Kh-602 Signature Series Kirk
- Offers nearly everything of its higher-end cousin, the ESP KH-2, at a price that more musicians can afford
- Features neck-thru-body construction, a comfortable alder body, and a 3 pc. extra-thin U-shaped maple neck
- The pau ferro fingerboard features 24 extra-jumbo frets and Kirk Hammett’s skull-and-bones inlays
- Components include a Floyd Rose bridge and a set of EMG Kirk Hammett Bone Breaker Signature pickups
- A powerful guitar designed for professional recording and performance, perfect for any serious player of intense music
24 Fret Electric Guitar Selection: What to Look for and Avoid
Are you looking to buy a new 24 fret electric guitar? Whether you’re in the market for 24 fret electric guitar, it’s important to make sure you’re getting the best product for your needs. Here is a guide to help you understand what to consider when making your purchase:
Why You Should Choose This 24 Fret Electric Guitar
The most important factor to consider when choosing a 24 fret electric guitar is whether or not it fits your needs. Make sure the 24 fret electric guitar you’re considering has the features that you need and that it’s a good value.
What to Look For Before Buying
Before buying a 24 fret electric guitar, it’s important to do your research. Read reviews and compare different models to make sure you’re getting the best product for your money. Also, make sure you understand the warranty and return policies of the product you’re considering.
Price of 24 Fret Electric Guitar
When considering price, it’s important to look at total cost and not just the initial price. Consider any additional fees, taxes, or shipping costs that might be associated with the product. Also, make sure you understand the return policies of the product you’re considering and any additional costs associated with returning it.
Quality of 24 Fret Electric Guitar
Quality is an important factor when considering a product. Make sure you understand the material used in the product and any warranties or guarantees that come with it. If the product is made up of multiple parts, consider how well those parts will stand up to use and how easy it is to repair or replace them if necessary.
Customer service is also an important factor when considering a product. Make sure you understand the company’s policies regarding returns, exchanges, and repairs. If you’re buying online, make sure the company has an easy-to-use website and a customer service department that can help you with any questions or issues.
These are just a few of the considerations you should keep in mind when choosing a 24 fret electric guitar. By taking the time to do your research and make sure you’re getting your desired 24 fret electric guitar for your needs, you can make sure you’re making a wise purchase.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader!
After reading this article, we hope you have found your desired 24 fret electric guitar.
If you find any featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.