Having trouble finding a great 6 foot level? We understand your problem. We have gone through all resources on the internet to make a comprehensive list of the 6 foot level available in the market today.
Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We’ve listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling 6 foot level. See our ranking below:
|Stabila 37472-72-Inch builders level, High Strength|
|OX TOOLS Trade Series 72-Inch Tradesman|
|Kapro – 770 Exodus Professional Box|
|IRWIN Level, I-Beam, 72-Inch (1801096) ,|
|Johnson Level & Tool 1240-7800 Soft-Sided|
Our Picks for the Best 10 6 Foot Level
We found many reviews when researching. We have considered user feedback on the best 6 foot level and our suggestions include only the finest of them in this article.
Stabila 37472-72-Inch Builders Level, High Strength
- Accuracy certified, top and bottom readings
- Strong, wide frame design
- Removable rubber end caps for flush measuring
- Oversized rubber hand holds for comfort
- Accuracy guaranteed for life
Ox Tools Trade Series 72-Inch Tradesman
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Weighing only 5 pounds, this level is easily transported from jobsite to jobsite.
- ACCURACY – Magnified vials accuracy 0. 0005″/ 1″ or . 5mm/ m.
- JOBSITE TOUGH – Rugged shock absorbing & removable end caps.
- ERGONOMIC – Air cushioned grips to improve comfort levels when using the level.
- NO HASSLE WARRANTY – Lifetime Warranty on vials.
Kapro – 770 Exodus Professional Box
- ADJUSTABLE – The Kapro 770 Exodus features 3 vials, a sturdy ruler, and straightedge to help you level, measure, mark, and cut with only one tool.
- ACCURATE – Our Box Level features three shock-resistant acrylic vials for clear and accurate horizontal.
- MULTI-USE – The wall grip feature allows for single-handed use and is ideal for carpentry, drywall, and all finishing and design projects.
- DURABLE – The Kapro 770 features a sturdy and robust build and includes shock absorbing rubber end caps.
- KAPRO – We reimagine precision tools and accessories for professional craftsmen to weekend warriors while setting high standards by driving innovation in our designs.
Irwin Level, I-Beam, 72-Inch (1801096) ,
- Rigid aluminum I-Beam construction
- Rotating angle vial to making leveling easier
- Full-length V-grooved strip magnet
- Guaranteed accurate to .058° for life
- Smooth edge for continuous scribing
Johnson Level & Tool 1240-7800 Soft-Sided
- SUFFICIENT STORAGE: This bag is ideal for holding your entire collection of Johnson levels. It features six pockets that can hold various level lengths including; 78; 59; 36; 24; 16 in. and torpedo.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: The level storage bag is made using 100% woven polyester that promises to withstand the test of time.
- ACCURATE FIT: The stabila torpedo level bag fits standard and oversized levels; making it easy to keep all the levelers organized.
- SECURE CLOSURE: The leveler bag features a Velcro closure that keeps all the levels safely stored inside.
- PRECISE DETAILING: the storage bag for levels features reinforced stitching for maximum strength and durability. It includes a convenient carry strap for easy mobility.
Stabila 29072 72″ Type 80A-2 3-Vial
- Made in Germany
- Vial accuracy Guaranteed for life
- Tough box beam construction
- Water and brush clean-up
- Permanently calibrated, epoxy locked vials
Johnson Level & Tool 3772 Professional
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: The carpenter’s level features a heavy-duty aluminum frame that promises to withstand the harsh impacts at the job site; delivering unparalleled performance.
- ACRYLIC VIALS: The box level features easy-read acrylic vials made of impact-resistant material for maximum durability.
- SMART DESIGN: The aluminum box level has a top-read window that maximizes readability; allowing you to access reading from any angle.
- USER-FRIENDLY: The I-beam level has replaceable cover plates and three vials that make it easy to use and a must-have for most professionals.
- EXCELLENT PROTECTION: The 72 in. Top-Reading Aluminum Level has shock-absorbing end caps to keep protect the frame against accidental drop.
Johnson Level & Tool 1717-7200 Heavy
- BOX LEVEL: Exclusively designed for the professionals at work; this level promises a lifetime of unparalleled performance.
- ACCURATE READINGS: Ergonomic box level with reinforced aerospace aluminum alloy frame promises excellent durability. It has easy read vials that provide accurate readings every time.
- EASY READABILITY: The Johnson level has patented Glo-View technology that maximizes vial readability; making it ideal for professionals working in dim-lit or dark areas.
- WIDE WINDOW: The box level is designed for ultimate user convenience. It has a domed level vial that offers 320° visibility for ease at the job site.
- SECURE GRIP: The 72 in. Heavy-Duty Aluminum Box Level has a rubberized handgrip that provides a comfortable and secure grip throughout the task.
5Pcs Hanging Line Level String Levels
- Product: Hanging line level string levels, red color.
- Material: Acrylic.
- Size: 75×12.5mm (7.5×1.25cm) (3 inch x 0.49 inch).
- Package Contents: 5 x Hanging Line Level (Red color).
- Function: Hanging Line Level String levels Leveling Tools Used for Layout Brick Working, Site lining, Flooring Decking, Ground, Shed Base, Backyard, Fence, Pier Drainage Slopes, Project Etc.
Dewalt Dwht43079 78Inch Magnetic Box Beam
- Country Of Origin: Thailand
- Model Number: DWHT43079
- Item Package Dimension: 77.99999992044″ L x 2.99999999694″ W x 1.49999999847″ H
- Item Package Weight: 4.25 lb
What to Consider Before You Buy a 6 Foot Level
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet, and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken the time to compile a list of the best 6 foot level in today’s market, on your behalf. So that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, we collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed some experts to validate all collected information.
- Then we ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best product currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because some renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, while others don’t.
Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 6 foot level based on that.
Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the product before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the product they used.
Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good product, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives.
Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good.
Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean a high price of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get before putting them on the list.
Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable product will serve you for months and years to come.
Availability: Products come and go, and new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, and some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using supposedly good products if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top-rated products on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings to get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no!
The most important thing that you should know about us is, we’re always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
In conclusion, finding the right product for your needs can be a challenging task, especially with so many options available. It is important to do thorough research and consider a variety of factors, such as price, features, durability, and overall quality.
Reading reviews and comparing different products can also be helpful in making an informed decision. Ultimately, the best 6 foot level for you will depend on your individual needs and preferences.
By keeping these things in mind and taking the time to carefully consider your options, you can be confident that you are making a wise purchase that will meet your needs and exceed your expectations.