Are you on the hunt for the best 7000 watt generator? You have landed in the perfect place.
We have worked to save you the time and hassle of going through thousands of reviews. Do not fret if you are struggling to figure out the top 7000 watt generator in the market.
We have compiled an extensive list of the top 7000 watt generator for your convenience. Check out the list below!
|Briggs & Stratton ELITE7000 7000W Portable|
|Honda Power Equipment EU7000IAT1 660270 7,000W|
|Westinghouse 9500 Watt Home Backup Portable|
|WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable|
|Champion Power Equipment 201004 9375/7500-Watt Portable|
Our Top 10 7000 Watt Generator Reviews
Plenty of user reviews were available online, which we analyzed to find the best 7000 watt generator. Hopefully, our expert suggestions available in this article will help you to find your best product.
Briggs & Stratton Elite7000 7000W Portable
- Briggs & Stratton Engine (420cc) – For long life, high performance, and great fuel efficiency when using your portable generator.
- Multi-Featured Control Panel With Circuit Breaker Protection – Includes four GFCI 120 V household outlets and one 120/240V 30A locking outlet to power more essentials in your home, plus rubber outlet covers protect against the elements.
- Key Electric Start and Remote Choke – For quick and easy starting right from the control panel.
- Easy, All-Terrain Maneuverability – Featuring large 12” Never Go Flat wheels and a fold-up handle.
- Long 9 Hour Run Time (at 50% Load) – A metal 7 gallon fuel tank for more durability and less refueling.
Honda Power Equipment Eu7000Iat1 660270 7,000W
- 7000 watts, 120/240V
- Perfect for home back up power, rvs, outdoor events, and more
- Super quiet
- Fuel efficient – runs up to 18 hours on 5.1 gal of fuel
- Convenient electric start
Westinghouse 9500 Watt Home Backup Portable
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 420cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil and Carbon Monoxide (CO) Shutdown, and Digital Hour Meter
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network
Wen Df475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable
- Switch between gasoline (4750 surge watts, 3800 running watt) and propane (4350 surge, 3500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 4-gallon tank provides up to 11 hours of half load run time
- Includes two 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V/240V NEMA 30A twist lock (L14-30R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a wheel and handle kit, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a 2-year warranty
Champion Power Equipment 201004 9375/7500-Watt Portable
- WIRELESS REMOTE START: Start and stop with ease from up to 80 feet away with the included wireless remote key fob – push-button power and convenience like never before
- ULTRA-POWERFUL: At 9375 starting watts and 7500 running watts, enjoy up to 8 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 feet
- ELECTRIC START: Trust the reliable 420cc Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a 3-way ignition switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather
- COVERED OUTLETS: 120/240V 30A locking, 120/240V 50A RV, four 120V 20A GFCI – Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your appliances and equipment safe
- CHAMPION SUPPORT: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Wen Gn6000 6000-Watt Rv-Ready Portable Generator
- Generate up to 6000 starting watts and 5000 running watts
- 3.4 gallon fuel tank provides up to 7.5 hours of half-load runtime
- Compact design combined with wheel and handle kit maximize portability
- Item Package Dimensions: 28.5″ L x 20.5″ W x 20.5″ H
Generac 7676 Gp8000E 8,000-Watt Electric Start
- Featuring power Rush advanced technology – delivers over 30% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less
- Dimensions: 27.2″ W x 27″ D x 26.5 H | Weight: 198 lb
- 10000 Starting Watts. 8000 Running Watts
- Electric start Model for easy operation (Battery included)
- Generac durable OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and up to an 11 hour run-time at 50% load
Duromax Xp12000Eh Generator-12000 Watt Gas Or
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine..With Gasoline : Peak Wattage – 12,000., Running Wattage – 9,500., Running Amperage at 120V – 79.17., Running Amperage at 240V – 39.58., Runtime at 25% Load – 19., Runtime at 50% Load – 8With Propane : Peak Wattage – 11,400., Running Wattage – 9,025., Running Amperage at 120V – 75.21., Running Amperage at 240V – 37.6., Runtime at 25% Load – 14., Runtime at 50% Load – 7Please read the detailed safety instructions in the manual before operating.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low
- Plenty of power: with 12,000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Maximum power: with DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- Powering everyone anywhere: like all DuroMax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke
- With Gasoline : Peak Wattage – 12,000., Running Wattage – 9,500., Running Amperage at 120V – 79.17., Running Amperage at 240V – 39.58., Runtime at 25% Load – 19., Runtime at 50% Load – 8
- With Propane : Peak Wattage – 11,400., Running Wattage – 9,025., Running Amperage at 120V – 75.21., Running Amperage at 240V – 37.6., Runtime at 25% Load – 14., Runtime at 50% Load – 7
- Please read the detailed safety instructions in the manual before operating.
Champion Power Equipment 100520 8750-Watt Dh
- Advanced Open Frame Inverter Design: 30% quieter and 25% lighter than a traditional Champion 7000-watt generator, plus this inverter only produces Clean Power, and Economy Mode saves fuel
- Electric Start: The convenient electric push-button start includes a battery
- Quiet Technology and Extended Run Time: 72 dBA is great for your next project or home backup, with 8750 starting watts and 7000 running watts for up to 10. 5 hours run time on gasoline
- Intelligauge: Monitor voltage, frequency and operating hours with ease.Use a damp cloth to clean exterior surfaces of the generator
- Champion Support: Includes 3-year limited with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Westinghouse 7500 Watt Home Backup Portable
- 6000 Running Watts and 7500 Peak Watts; Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 13 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5–20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One Transfer Switch Ready L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play Comes With Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 420cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network
The Ultimate Checklist for Choosing the Right 7000 Watt Generator
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet, and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken the time to compile a list of the best 7000 watt generator in today’s market, on your behalf. So that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, we collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed some experts to validate all collected information.
- Then we ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best product currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because some renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, while others don’t.
Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 7000 watt generator based on that.
Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the product before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the product they used.
Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good product, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives.
Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good.
Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean a high price of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get before putting them on the list.
Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable product will serve you for months and years to come.
Availability: Products come and go, and new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, and some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using supposedly good products if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top-rated products on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings to get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no!
The most important thing that you should know about us is, we’re always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader!
After reading this article, we hope you have found your desired 7000 watt generator.
If you find any featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.