Finding the best 82mm uv filter to suit your needs can be a challenge without some guidance. We are here to help you.
Not all 82mm uv filter are made with the same use or user in mind, so it’s important to know what you’re looking for. We’ve tested many 82mm uv filter, and below are our recommendations for you.
|Amazon Basics UV Protection Camera Lens|
|Tiffen 82UVP 82mm UV Protection Filter|
|K&F Concept 82mm MC UV Protection|
|Hoya 82mm NXT Plus UV HMC|
|K&F Concept 82mm MC UV Protection|
Our In-Depth Reviews of Top 10 82Mm Uv Filter
We found many reviews when researching. We have considered user feedback on the best 82mm uv filter and our suggestions include only the finest of them in this article.
Amazon Basics Uv Protection Camera Lens
- UV protection filter for general, everyday use
- Reduces ultraviolet light; helps eliminate bluish cast in images
- Protects lens from dust, dirt, and scratches
- Most popular protection filter; ideal for outdoor photography
- Measures 82mm in diameter
Tiffen 82Uvp 82Mm Uv Protection Filter
- Most popular protection filter
- Provides basic reduction of ultraviolet light
- Helps eliminate bluish cast in images
- 82 millimeters diameter
K&F Concept 82Mm Mc Uv Protection
- 【Function】UV filter has two functions, one is to absorb UV ray and weakens the blue tone in images caused by UV, ensuring clarity and color. Another is to protect the lens away from dust and scratches.
- 【Import Optical Glass】K&F Concept UV filter is made by importing Japanese AGC glass for razor-sharp images while maintaining the true color of photos.
- 【NANOTEC】This UV filter with 28 multi-layer coatings, hydrophobic, scratch resistants. The 99.6% transmission, effectively reduces the reflection coming from both the ground and the filter itself, ensuring the true color of images.
- 【Telephotos Lens No Vignetting】K&F Concept HD UV filter frame only 3.3mm with double side polishing technology no vignetting and the images still clarity even on telephotos lens.
- 【Note】Please verify your camera’s lens thread size before ordering. Your camera’s lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always proceeded by a “Φ” (diameter) symbol. For example, Φ82 =82mm lens thread size.
Hoya 82Mm Nxt Plus Uv Hmc
- Waterproof top coat for easy cleaning
- Schott B270 clear glass
- 10-layers of HMC multi-coatings
- 98% transmission rate for sharp, clear images
- Low-profile aluminum frame
K&F Concept 82Mm Mc Uv Protection
- UV filters is made of Japan import optical glass, protects your lens from dirt, scratches, fingerprints, or accidental damage.
- Super slim & lightweight aluminum frame, maximum reduce impact on light and effectively avoid dark corner for wide-angle lens.
- 18 Multi-layer coatings effectively to restore the images quality , no any negative affect for the photos color.
- This UV filter reduce haze and improve contrast to your video and digital images by minimizing the amount of ultraviolet (UV) light and helps eliminate bluish cast in images.
- The filter is compatible with all 82mm lenses. Please verify your camera’s lens thread size(usually marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath the lens cap) before ordering.The number is always preceded by a “ø” (diameter) symbol.
K&F Concept 82Mm Uv/Cpl/Nd Lens Filter
- 【Kit Includes】The K&F Concept optical glass professional photography lens filter kit including UV filter + CPL polarizer filter + neutral density filter (ND4) + filter pouch + microfiber cleaning cloth.
- 【Import Optical Glass】All filters made by Import Japanese optical glass with 18 layers of nanometer coatings, high anti-reflectivity to ensure image real color and quality, and CNC frame design increasing friction can easily install and remove the filter.
- 【Cleaning Cloth & Filter Pouch】Microfiber cleaning cloth with no static electricity, great for cleaning dusty in lens and cameras, the filter pouch can hold 3 filters, easy for carrying.
- 【Filter Fuction】UV filter for lens protection and prevent the UV ray effect for the image quality. A circular polarizing filter for color and contrast enhancement, remove the glare from a non-metallic surface, such as water and glass. ND4 filter provides 2-stop light reduction, recommended for cloudy day use.
- 【NOTE】This K&F Concept filters kit is compatible with all 82mm lenses. Please verify your camera’s lens thread size before ordering. This number is always beside a “Ø” (diameter) symbol.
Neewer 82Mm Mrc Uv Protection Filter
【Protective UV Filter】 This UV filter reduces haze and minimizes ultraviolet (UV) rays while improving contrast. Perfect for capturing high altitude and snow photos without the bluish cast. Keep this filter on your lens to protect against dust, scratches, and bumps
【High-Quality Optical Glass】 The quality optical glass protects your lens from dirt, scratches, fingerprints, and unexpected damage
【Nano-Coatings】 Featuring 30 layers of optical coatings and a light transmittance of up to 99.8% (and a minimum light reflectance of less than 0.1%), the multicoated UV filter blocks out ultraviolet rays ranging from 300nm to 410nm to reduce flare and ghosting while ensuring accurate color rendition. The coatings are also anti-static, oil-resistant, water-repellent, and scratch-resistant
【Strong Lens Frame】 Made of aluminum-magnesium alloy, the filter frame is strong and durable. With precision manufacturing and a matte black anodized finish, the screw-on filter is easy to use and has less reflections from the metal filter frame. The 0.22”/5.5mm thick filter measures only 0.14”/3.5mm in depth when screwed on your lens to avoid lens vignetting—ideal for wide-angle lens and telephoto lens
【Compatibility】 Compatible with all 82mm lenses. Please find out your camera’s lens thread size before buying. The thread size will be marked on the lens or the lens cap with the ‘ø’ followed by a number
Hoya Nxt Hmc Uv Multi Coated
- Absorbs Ultraviolet Light
- 3-Layer HMC Multi-Coating
- General Protective Filter
- Low-Profile Aluminum Frame
- High-Transparency Optical Glass
Hoya 82Mm Uv (Ultra Violet) Multi
- Eliminates haze.
- Serves as a lens protector.
- Multi Coated for flare prevention
Hoya 82Mm Hd3 Uv Filter
- Hoya 82mm HD3 UV Filter – Filter Case – Hoya Lifetime Limited Warranty
- NEW 800% harder ultra-smooth nano-coating is scratch resistant and easier to clean and maintain
- NEW 32-layer proprietary coating system reduces reflections, flares and ghosting
- Chemically enhanced optical glass is 4X stronger than competitor’s
- NEW coating technology yields 99.7% light transmission, and is scratch and stain resistant, water and oil repellent
The Buying Guide of 82Mm Uv Filter
Before you make a purchase, it’s important to consider a number of factors to ensure that you’re getting the best 82mm uv filter for your needs and budget. Here are some things to think about before you buy:
Purpose: What do you need the product for? Make sure you have a clear understanding of how you’ll be using the product, so you can choose one that meets your needs.
Quality of the Product: Look for products that are well-made and built to last. Consider the materials used and the overall construction of the product.
Brand Reputation: Research the brand and read reviews from other customers to get an idea of the company’s reputation and the quality of its products.
Price: Determine your budget and look for products that offer good value for money. Don’t be swayed by low prices alone, as they may indicate lower quality.
Features: Consider the features of the product and how they align with your needs. Think about any additional features that may be useful to you.
Warranty and Return Policy: Look for products with a good warranty, as this can provide peace of mind and protect your investment. Also, be sure to check the return policy in case you need to return the product for any reason.
Size And Weight: If you’ll be carrying the product with you or storing it in a small space, make sure it’s the right size and weight for your needs.
By considering these factors, you can make an informed decision and choose a product that meets your needs and budget.
It is clear that finding the right product for your needs can be a challenging task. It is important to do thorough research, consider a variety of factors, and read reviews from other customers in order to make an informed decision.
Thank you for reading our blog post, and we hope it has been helpful in your shopping journey.