Selecting an ideal product for your requirements can be challenging, as they can vary significantly in terms of price, size, and performance. There are various kinds of aftermarket vortec heads that cater to different budgets and purposes, and it’s unlikely that one type will be perfect for everyone.
Nevertheless, we have done the research and narrowed down the options for you. After evaluating numerous product options, we have compiled a list of the top aftermarket vortec heads that is currently on the market.
|New Replacement Vortec Cylinder Heads GM|
|Clearwater Cylinder Head – Complete 5.7L|
|5.0L GM Vortec Marine Engine Cylinder|
|5.7L GM Vortec Marine Engine Cylinder|
|SBC 350 Cylinder Head Bare Straight|
Our Expert Reviews for Top 10 Aftermarket Vortec Heads
We have curated an extensive list of the top aftermarket vortec heads. Our team reviewed thousands of resources before putting any suggestions for the best aftermarket vortec heads in this article. So, check out the list below that’s found after long hours of research.
New Replacement Vortec Cylinder Heads Gm
- New Aftermarket Stock 5.7L / 350 Vortec Cylinder Head Assembly
- Part # : 10239906 , also fits 062 , 12558062
- Cylinder heads are assembled in the U.S.
- 90-day (Unlimited Miles) Remanufactured Cylinder Head Warranty
Clearwater Cylinder Head – Complete 5.7L
5.0L Gm Vortec Marine Engine Cylinder
- New aftermarket complete cylinder head with valves and springs.
- Replaces Mercruiser Volvo Penta, OMC, Marine Power, GM Marine 5.0L years 1997-newer.
- Replaces Mercruiser part numbers 938-8M0087884, 802556
- Replaces Volvo Penta part number 3857663
- Replaces GM part number 12558059
5.7L Gm Vortec Marine Engine Cylinder
- New aftermarket complete cylinder head with valves and springs.
- Replaces Mercruiser Volvo Penta, OMC, Marine Power, GM Marine 5.7L years 1997-newer.
- Replaces Mercruiser part numbers 938-8M0115137, 803860T
- Replaces Volvo Penta part number 3857663
- Replaces GM part number 12558060
Sbc 350 Cylinder Head Bare Straight
- High grade aluminum, bronze valve guides, hardened seats, advance port design for greater air flow
- Perfect fits for SBC engines such as 302, 327, 350, 383 and 400 small block chevy engines up to 1986
- This head is 200cc intake runner with a 64cc combustion chamber, 64cc combustion chambers improve performance and retains stock compression on 1970 and earlier
- This head has a thick deck design so they can be used on nitrous, turbocharged and supercharged applications
- Will fits many popular cars such as Camaro Z28, Chevelle, Monte Carlo, Hot Rods, Street Rods and many more application
Flotek Cylinder Head, Assembled, 2.020/1.600 In
- Product type: auto part
- Package quantity: 1
- Made in united states
- Package dimensions: 24.1″ (l) x 10.7″ (w) x 8.6″ (h)
Ls Mock Up Engine Swap Dummy
- EASY INSTALLATION: Compatible with all LS engine bolt-on such as intake manifolds, headers, oil pan, timing cover, water pump, and accessory brackets which makes positioning or fabricating engine mounts a breeze.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing in at 18 pounds for the short block or 35 pounds for the long block, this LS mock up engine can be lifted in and out of the vehicle by one person without the need for an engine hoist.
- FITS MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS: Replicates all Gen 3 and Gen 4 LS block size for test fit of LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LS7, LSA, and Vortec truck engines 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L and 6.2L. Short block version accepts all factory and aftermarket LS heads. Can be used to mock up any LS engine, including LS car and Vortec truck engines.
- LONG-LASTING CONSTRUCTION: Heavy duty 12 gauge steel construction is designed to last unlike the LS foam block which often suffers damage from thread inserts pulling out of the foam core.
- EASY STORAGE: Ships and can be stored flat with simple assembly/disassembly steps.
Car Battery Terminal Connectors, 2 Pcs
- [4 WAY BATTERY TERMINAL] Made of high-quality brass and steel material which is corrosion resistant with excellent electrical conductivity that can reduce voltage distortion and transmission loss. And it has 4 ports for multiple cable connections, wiring is easy and convenient to modify.
- [POSITIVE & NEGATIVE LABELED] Positive and Negative is clearly labeled on the battery terminal connectors that you can easily recognize.
- [WIDELY USE] Our battery terminal connectors are compatible with cars, vans, caravan, tachts, trucks, pickups, buses, etc. Works on round post auto batteries SAE/JIS Type A posts. Please be sure to connect correct terminal to correct polarity.
- [EASY TO USE] Equipped with a hex wrench which can help you to complete installation more convenient and easier. And it only takes a minute to clean, use the terminal cleaning brush that we provided to clean dirt, debris and corrosion. The products included can fully meet your need.
- [WHAT YOU RECEIVE] Package contains 2 battery terminal connectors (positive and negative), 4 insulation sleeves, 2 battery terminal cleaning brushes, 2 battery anti-corrosion washers and a hex wrench. Please feel free to let us know if you have any concerns or questions about our products, our customer service team is always here to satisfy all of you!
Singaro Car Battery Terminal Connector, 4
- High-Quality: Made of tinned copper, it has 4 ports for multiple cable connections, with good electrical conductivity and corrosion resistance, mainly used for SAE / JIS TYPE A rear car battery.
- Widely Applicable: Our battery terminal connectors suitable for cars, vans, motorhomes, caravan, truck batteries, etc. Please be sure to connect correct terminal to correct polarity.
- Size: For wires diameters 5.2 – 7.4mm (AWG gauges 1 – 4). Minimum wire size: 16mm (5/8″). Max wire clamp: 9.5mm/0.37in, mini wire clamp: 6.5mm/0.25in. Positive inner diameter: 17.5~19.1mm, negative inner diameter: 15.9~17.5mm.
- You Well Get: Package contains 2 battery terminal connectors (positive and negative), 4 insulation sleeves, 4 Terminal block , 1 Battery Terminal Cleaners, 2 battery anti-corrosion washers and a hex wrench.
- Enjoy Warranty: You will get quality products, if you have any questions, please contact us, we are always waiting for you here.
Dart 10024370 Iron Eagle 67Cc Vortec
- Dart Iron Eagle S/S Iron Cylinder Head 165 cc Intake SBC P/N 10024370
The Do’s and Don’ts of Aftermarket Vortec Heads Shopping
Not necessarily have to be a master of that particular product for purchasing only. Just you need to focus on some important things that we are going to discuss below. Taking those simple considerations into account may make your buying experience more pleasant and straightforward. Let’s begin-
Know Your Needs
The first step is to determine your needs or requirements. If you aren’t aware of your needs, there’s a big chance you’ll spend a lot of money on the wrong things at the wrong time.
So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements for the best aftermarket vortec heads. Make a short list of your requirements. This simple task will lead you to simplify your purchasing process. Because you will then understand what you should prioritize and what you should not.
Budget Vs Price
Budget is one of the most important issues to think about before you decide to buy anything. Producers and sellers can set any amount of price on your desired product. That depends on raw materials, manufacturing, transportation, and other operational costs, and most importantly on their brand value as well.
The higher quality you demand, the higher amount of money you may have to spend for that. That is the cause, why budget matters so much.
There is a popular proverb in our society, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. First, take your wishlist on your hand and search for those products on the internet. Analyze the features and prices carefully. Compare them well and choose the best one.
Now ask yourself whether you are capable enough to buy that particular product or not. If the answer is yes, then go for it. But if not, then remember, you always have the second-best option to choose yet.
Select the Correct Brand
Because of our emotional attachments, we are frequently predisposed toward certain brands. This practice produces positive results at times and negative results at other times.
However, there is no way to argue against the idea of relying on well-known brands. Because having enough cash in your pocket makes making decisions half as easy. But keep in mind that not all brands are suitable for all applications.
As a result, you must be extremely cautious while selecting the proper brand for your unique product.
There are a few tips that may come adjuvant for both of you at the time of choosing the right brand for the right product.
- Make sure in this case that you are well-versed in the brand.
- Whatever the public is trying to say about this brand.
- Analysis of the reviews of any specific products of that brand.
- Make a comparison of the features with others.
- Are those features sufficient for your needs?
Check the Features Section
You should check the features of the product first while purchasing it, no matter it is online or offline. If you want a clear idea about the product, then this is the best way. You will easily feel that your chosen product is capable enough to meet your demands or not.
The features section also assists us in quickly determining differences from others. The attributes can then be compared to similar items. One will gain a better understanding of quality as a result of this work, which will make it easier for us to reach a final decision.
Check the Merits and Disadvantages
Every product has its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Before buying any product it’s your responsibility to check out all things carefully. So be calm and figure out the drawbacks that you expected from aftermarket vortec heads. Perhaps another manufacturer created the ideal one for you. Just don’t be too lazy to compare with them before you make the final move.
Quality and Endurance
Color, Style, Performance, Materials, and, most importantly, Durability are all aspects of quality. Before making a purchase, you must consider the facts about ensuring quality. We think you are actually paying the money for this. Does this aftermarket vortec heads worthy or not against your investment? It completely depends on the quality that you are going to experience.
Warranties and Return Policies
Warranty, guarantee and return policies are those facts that you should never ignore even by mistake. No matter how quality the product is claimed, nobody can say that nothing will happen. Nothing is guaranteed to last forever. But you can expect at least a minimum return of value from the best product that you invested for.
Therefore, you should always be careful about checking policies. You will get some hidden and obscure policies sometimes which are hard to understand by going through their words only.
In that case, don’t buy anything until you get the whole thing unequivocally and be clear about every single issue of the policy.
Checking FAQs and Customer Reviews
Your time is precious and checking FAQ answers and customer reviews can save it hugely. On the other hand, you will get a real-life experience through the customer reviews in which they share their stories about the product.
By checking out those two things, you can get a clear idea of both. You may find there such information which might not come to your mind to ask if you didn’t go through. Then you will be able to decide strongly whether buying aftermarket vortec heads will be worth or not.
It is clear that finding the right product for your needs can be a challenging task. It is important to do thorough research, consider a variety of factors, and read reviews from other customers in order to make an informed decision.
Thank you for reading our blog post, and we hope it has been helpful in your shopping journey.