Finding the perfect product can be challenging as everyone has unique requirements. However, you can easily narrow down your options by choosing the best product within your budget.
We have personally purchased and tested over 100 different product models in the past three years and have compiled a list of our top picks for the best airborne mold test kit on the market.
|Mold Armor FG500 Do It Yourself|
|Evviva Sciences Mold Test Kit for|
|Supreme – Mold Test Kit for|
|ImmunoLytics DIY Mold Test Kit for|
|My Mold Detective MMD103 Mold Test|
Top 10 Airborne Mold Test Kit Reviews
In this article, we’ve included our suggestions for the best airborne mold test kit after analyzing hundreds of reviews. Hopefully, you will be able to find exactly the product you’re looking for.
Mold Armor Fg500 Do It Yourself
- FIND MOLD FAST: MOLD ARMOR Do It Yourself Mold Test kit safely and easily tests for the presence of mold with visible results in as little as 48 hours.
- FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR TESTING: The Do It Yourself Mold Test Kit can be used for indoor or outdoor mold testing. Tests indoor air quality for unseen mold in the home.
- THREE TESTING METHODS: (1) Indoor Air Quality Test Method (2) Air Conditioning & Heating Sample Method (3) Surface Sampling Testing Method (when visible mold is present).
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Each air quality tester and mold kit contains a petri dish, swab, and mold growth medium.
- TEST SURFACES AND HVAC: This mold detection kit can be used to test surface molds or to take an air sampling from a building HVAC.
- Tests for the presence of mold within 48 hours
- Safe, easy to use
- A simple way to protect your family from toxic and other molds
- The date printed on the item is manufacturer date and not the expiry date.
Evviva Sciences Mold Test Kit For
- EXCELLENT VALUE INCLUDING 10 SEPARATE TESTS: Our testing kit includes 10 agar petri dishes, 10 cotton tipped swabs, detailed identification guide pdf, and an optional lab analysis (extra fee).
- TEST ROOM AIR, YOUR HVAC SYSTEM, & ANY HOUSEHOLD SURFACE: Perform tests in 10 different parts of your home or office with our detector kit. Test your walls, shower, car, sink, HVAC system, room air, and other physical surfaces.
- OPTIONAL DISCOUNT LAB ANALYSIS (EXTRA FEE REQUIRED) – Lab tests can be pricey–but with our test kit it doesn’t have to be. Each purchase gives you an option to send samples to one of our partner labs at a discounted $40 per petri dish.
- ANALYZE RESULTS YOURSELF WITH OUR IDENTIFICATION GUIDE PDF: If you don’t want to spend the money for the lab test, our kit comes with a downloadable guide with multiple images and information. Compare the results on your petri dishes with the images in our guide to help make a positive identification!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Got questions about your results? Contact us for a consultation. If you have any concerns with your home test kit, we will refund you in full–no questions asked.
Supreme – Mold Test Kit For
- Easy to Use Mold Test for Home Air and Surface Testing
- Send Your Mold Test Kit Samples Back To The Mold Lab In The Pre-Paid Return Mailer
- We Will Send An Email/Text Notification To Your Home When Your Mold Test Kit Samples Are Received By The Mold Lab
- Your AIHA Accredited Detailed Lab Mold Test Kit Results Will Be Sent To Your Home By Email/Text Within 1 Week Of Lab Receipt
- Mold Consultation And Explanation Of Your Mold Test Kit Results
Immunolytics Diy Mold Test Kit For
- Test kit contains detailed instructions, 5 test plates, stickers and labels, proof storage pouch for wrapping plates post-testing, return shipping box, and a Lab Analysis and Consultation Form
- Tests for mold, such as black mold, as well as yeast and all other molds associated with poor air quality.
- Each test plate is sufficient for a 14 foot by 14 foot room or approximately 200 square feet.
- We offer online video tutorials showing you how to test your home and how to interpret your results. Lab analysis costs $33 per plate.
- Analyze your results at home via our Self-Analysis option. Wait 4 to 5 days for mold to develop. Analyze once visible.
- Note: Mold plates expire, use immediately.
My Mold Detective Mmd103 Mold Test
- Patented Air Sampling Pump allows the consomer to easily obtain air samples providing the most accurate assessment of mold presence in the most affordable way
- Quick and easty 3 step process provides for easy collection of air samples, registration of samples and mailing of samples to nationally accredited lab
- Includes Air Sampling Pumo, one outdoor sampling cassette, three indoor sampling cassette, tape strip for surface sampling, instructions, and prepaid, self-addressed envelope
- Help line provides access to certified IAQ Consultants who guide you through the testing process and lab analysis and provide further recommendations and steps if needed
- Professional grade mold test kit for homeowners
Amatest Diy Mold Test Kit (3
- Do It Yourself Mold Test Kit, lab fee and shipping included
- Safe and easy to use with accurate results
- Pre-Paid First Class Return envelope included to send back mold samples to the Laboratory
- AIHA Accredited Lab Analysis Included
- Save money before hiring a professional home mold inspector (3 tests included)
- Free Expert Consultation to explain results
- Express service is available
Accurate Mold Test Kit For Home
- Accurate Mold Test Kit For Home Mold Testing Including Mold Lab Analysis Fee
- Follows AIHA Mold Test Kit Protocol For Home Mold Testing For Air
- 2 Mold Test Kit Petri Dishes for Accurate Home Mold Testing
- Pre-Paid Mailer To Ship Mold Test Kit From Your Home Back To The Mold Testing Lab For Mold Analysis
- Mold Test Kit Results Emailed To Your Home In 1 Week – Free Mold Test Kit Home Consultation
Diy Mold Test, Mold Test Kit
- Easy, Safe and Simple to use (quick start guide and full booklet included)
- Get Peace of Mind and protect your family from harmful Mold and mycotoxins
- Lab Fees and detailed report included in Price (except in Texas)
- Expert Consultation to explain results and discuss inspection included
- Save money vs hiring a Professional home mold inspector (2 surface tests included)
My House Test – Mold Test
- My House Test – Mold Test Kit For Home Mold Testing
- Includes Mold Test Kit Lab Fees
- Includes Free Shipping Of Mold Testing Samples Back To Mold Lab
- Includes Automated Email To Track Your Mold Testing Samples To Mold Test kit Lab Thru Mold Analysis Process
- Mold Test Kit Results Are Sent In 1 Week from Receipt Of Your Mold Tseting Samples
Hvac Mold Test Kit | Professional
- Test up to 10 locations in your home with just one kit!
- HVAC mold testing for vents, filters and air returns
- Easy, DIY kit includes swabs, gloves, lab analysis, lab report with guidance, and industry resources
- The easiest, most cost effective mold test available!
Things to Look for in a Airborne Mold Test Kit Before Buy
There are several things to consider before buying airborne mold test kit to ensure that you are making a wise and informed decision. Some of the key factors to consider include:
Determine Your Needs: Before you start shopping, think about what you need the product for. Make a list of your requirements and priorities, and consider any specific features or functions that you need the product to have.
Research And Compare: Look for product reviews and comparisons, and consider consulting with friends or experts who have experience with the type of product you are looking to buy. This can help you get a sense of the different options available and their relative strengths and weaknesses.
Set A Budget: Determine how much you are willing to spend on the product, and try to stick to your budget as much as possible. Keep in mind that a higher price doesn’t always equate to better quality, so be sure to consider other factors as well.
Look for Deals And Discounts: Keep an eye out for sales or promotions that can help you save money on your purchase. Be sure to compare prices at multiple retailers to ensure that you are getting the best deal.
Consider the Brand And Seller Reputation: Research the brand and seller to get a sense of their reputation and customer satisfaction ratings. Look for reviews and ratings online, and consider purchasing from a reputable seller with a good track record.
Pay Attention to Warranties And Return Policies: Make sure you understand the warranty and return policies for the product you are considering. Consider purchasing an extended warranty if it is offered and if it makes sense for your needs.
Check for Additional Features: Consider any additional features that may be included with the product, and decide if they are worth the added cost.
Availability And Delivery: Consider the availability of the product, as well as the delivery options and costs. Make sure you will be able to get the product when you need it, and that the delivery arrangements are convenient and reasonable.
Make Your Purchase: Once you have done your research and are confident in your decision, go ahead and make your purchase. Don’t be afraid to ask for help or clarification if you have any questions or concerns.
By considering these factors before you make a purchase, you can be confident that you are making an informed and well-thought-out decision.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader!
After reading this article, we hope you have found your desired airborne mold test kit.
If you find any featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.