If you’re in search of the most relatable calcium for leopard geckos in the industry, you’ve arrived at the perfect place for finding them. These products not only deliver on their promises, but they also provide a level of satisfaction that will leave you feeling completely satisfied. We’ve compiled a list of the top calcium for leopard geckos based on what real users have to say.
|Meric Reptile Calcium Powder, Ideal for|
|Meric Mineral Rocks for Leopard and|
|REPTQ Cricket+ Nutrients for Geckos –|
|T-Rex Leopard Gecko Supplement – Calcium|
|Reptile Calcium with D3 3.3oz –|
Find the Perfect Calcium For Leopard Geckos with Our Top 10 Reviews
We found many reviews when researching. We have considered user feedback on the best calcium for leopard geckos and our suggestions include only the finest of them in this article.
Meric Reptile Calcium Powder, Ideal For
- Vital for your lizard — Calcium is necessary for bone growth, development, and lifelong strength. Without enough calcium, your leopard gecko may seem lethargic or twitch. All those insects, fruits, and veggies contain lots of goodness but they also contain lots of phosphorus. Your pet needs calcium to balance this element in a 2:1 ratio. That’s where Meric’s Reptile powder comes in to fill in this essential need.
- Customize your pet’s needs — Diurnal (day active) reptiles, like chameleons, bask in those sunrays allowing their body to make D3. Nocturnal (night active) lizards, like bearded dragons, need Vitamin D3. However, the amount of this vitamin needed is important because too much of D3 can cause serious issues for your bearded’s well-being. To ensure your pet gets the proper amount, use Meric’s powder for calcium and a separate D3 vitamin for accurate dosing.
- Lizards love Meric — Your iguana will love our reptile powder. So much so that you can fill a small dish or lid with Meric’s powder and let your iguana self-feed. Calcium is not water-soluble so don’t add it to their water but there’s no need to hide our food, your pet will eagerly enjoy it as a snack.
- Heroes in a hard shell — Battling crime can take a toll on your turtle’s shell. Meric’s calcium powder is essential for heroic turtles’ shells. Our powder has the elements that turtles and tortoises need for strong shells and for shell repair. Meric ensures your hero has a shell shield as enduring as them.
- Great value — Meric’s calcium powder is a great value compared to other similar products in the market. A single package of 2 ounce (50 grams) lasts for months ensuring your pet always has the essential energy they need. It’s easy to use because chameleons and geckos love it! If only every pet food was so easy to administer!
Meric Mineral Rocks For Leopard And
- Helps To Closely Replicate Geckos’ Native Habitat — When you decide to care for geckos, you must set up their new home close to their native habitats. Including Mineral Rocks by Meric will help your Leopard and Crested Geckos acclimate quickly to their new surroundings. Beyond aesthetics, our functional decor allows your reptiles to perform regular digging, hiding, hunting, climbing, basking, etc.
- Offers Different Enrichment Levels — Our rocks are versatile and can help you provide various enrichment for your geckos in their enclosures. You can create micro-spaces as hiding areas by stacking these rocks, you can also lay them flat, and they can use the surface area for thermoregulation, and you can also hide some food items for these intelligent lizards to dig. You can also build a rock wall as a climbing area for your pets.
- Provides Essential Minerals In Your Pet’s Surroundings — Minerals found in rocks play a pivotal role in your gecko’s complete well-being. When our stones are put on top of the soil and misted, they will release Lime, Calcium, and trace elements, creating a beneficial bioactive enclosure. Your geckos will be able to lick these elements that can help them in many metabolic processes. It will also ensure good bone density, keeps them active, and helps avoid serious ailments.
- Always Perfect Nails For Your Reptiles — Your geckos can have sharp nails which can rupture one’s hands, especially if not wearing gloves. If you have children at home, it is also advisable that your pet’s nails are short. You can trim their nails without taking them out of their terrariums. Having rocks scattered in their enclosure encourages innate behavior such as scratching and digging, which can help them file down their nails regularly.
- Helps Maintain Humidity In Animal Enclosures — As a reptile keeper, it is essential to keep your pet’s enclosure at an ideal humidity level. Use our mineral rocks as beddings over the substrate to keep their new home humid. You can also create shallow water bowls with our rocks by dotting and stacking them around to have depth. This water setup can hydrate your pets while counteracting humidity loss due to simple evaporation.
Reptq Cricket+ Nutrients For Geckos –
- Super clean, super pure: Our gecko food is free of antibiotics, preservatives, hormone drugs, chemical dye stuff, chemical preservatives, artificial sweeteners and any of that nasty stuff. Nothing but natural goodness for your little gecko!
- Loaded essential nutrients: Our crested gecko food contains clean insects that are grown up eating clean vegetables and fruits. These insects are rich in protein, contain unsaturated fatty acids and are effective for pets suffering from allergies.
- Enriched with probiotics: Our lizard gecko food is packed with probiotics to ensure a better stool consistency, digestion, and a noticeable improvement in healthy weight management in growing geckos, we’re confident that this will receive your gecko’s seal of approval.
- Excellent palatability: The palatable taste of our feeding crickets will dazzle the taste buds of the most picky-eater gecko. Instead of using whole cricket, we discard the non-edible part and only use the highly-preferred bits of the cricket meat. Our reptile food is made from locally produced & easily digestible crickets, making a perfect meal for your gecko.
- Perfect for leopard gecko, Tokay gecko, African Fat Tailed Gecko, and Savannah Monitor
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min. 40%, Crude Fat min 14.5%, Crude Fiber max. 6.5%, Crude Ash max. 7%, Moisture max. 8.5%, Calcium min. 1.4%, Phosphorus min .7%
- Why choose us? We think about the health of the pets as well as the health of the earth. That’s why we have worked with veterinarians and food experts to create nutritious and delicious meals that are environmentally safe.
T-Rex Leopard Gecko Supplement – Calcium
- All-in-One Super Food that includes all Foods, Vitamins and Minerals !
Reptile Calcium With D3 3.3Oz –
- ✔️ Excellent source of calcium for Reptiles and Amphibians
- ✔️ Phosphorous-free calcium carbonate
- ✔️ Contains Vitamin D3
- ✔️ Attached DBDPet Pro-Tip Guide
- ✔️ Worry Free DBDPet Guarantee – Don’t love it? We’ll buy it back!
Fluker’S Calcium Reptile Supplement With Added
- Recommended for reptiles or amphibians that are kept indoors
- Promotes healthy bones and vital bodily functions
Zoo Med Reptile Calcium Without Vitamin
- Highly bio-available source of calcium carbonate
- Free of harmful impurities (not from Oyster Shells)
- Safe levels of Vitamin D3
- Use with reptiles that are able to meet their Vitamin D3
Zoo Med Reptile Calcium With Vitamin
- Highly bio-available source of calcium carbonate
- Free of harmful impurities (not from Oyster Shells)
- Safe levels of Vitamin D3
- Use for additional supplementation
Gargeer Leopard Gecko Food 3Oz. Complete
- HUNTING GECKO. We all know some leopards may be picky, and will need some encouragement getting used to a brand-new food. Let’s patiently help them fall in love with Gargeer gels! We advise starting with a solid stripe you’ll hand feed, using tongs/tweezers, an action that triggers their hunting instinct. A healthy fun for all parties involved!
- EXPERTISE. Formulated and manufactured by a herpetologist and pioneer in the reptile nutrition industry with over 25 years of experience. This level of craft, leads to an easily digestible, growth promoting formula, which in turn leads to a cleaner waste and a healthier living environment.
- COMPLETE. A complete gel diet for those who insist on the best for their leos. No need to breed and dust live worms and insects. All the nutritional values your leopard needs in one scoop, without any grains, fillers, artificial preservatives, flavors or colors.
- YOU GET MORE. Gargeer gels are complex nutritional formula that come as a concentrated powder, and gel when you add boiling water. You can now prepare a moist food for your animal that is superior to any dehydrated flakes or pellets. 3 oz of powder makes roughly 1 pound of ready to use product.
- MADE IN THE USA. Yes, we are local. All our formulas are developed, tested, and manufactured in the USA. IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY – WE ARE NOT HAPPY. Don’t hesitate to send us a message! We’ll do the best we can to ensure your satisfaction with our products.
Fluker’S Reptile Calcium Supplement Without Vitamin
- Calcium supplement without Vitamin D3 is essential for all outdoor captive reptiles
- Phosphorus Free
- 2 Ounce jar
- Age range description: All Life Stages
The Ultimate Checklist for Choosing the Right Calcium For Leopard Geckos
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet, and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken the time to compile a list of the best calcium for leopard geckos in today’s market, on your behalf. So that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, we collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed some experts to validate all collected information.
- Then we ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best product currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because some renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, while others don’t.
Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top calcium for leopard geckos based on that.
Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the product before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the product they used.
Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good product, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives.
Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good.
Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean a high price of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get before putting them on the list.
Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable product will serve you for months and years to come.
Availability: Products come and go, and new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, and some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using supposedly good products if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top-rated products on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings to get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no!
The most important thing that you should know about us is, we’re always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
We hope that you enjoyed the article in which we tried to provide you with proper guidelines to help you to buy the best calcium for leopard geckos.
If this article come useful to you, then nobody can be happier than us. At the end, we can only be happy if you are satisfied completely.