Having trouble finding a great digital sound processor? We understand your problem. We have gone through all resources on the internet to make a comprehensive list of the digital sound processor available in the market today.
Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We’ve listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling digital sound processor. See our ranking below:
|Alpine PXE-X09 Digital Sound Processor w/|
|StudioLive 16.0.2 USB 16×2 Performance &|
|Alpine 12-Channel Advanced Wireless Digital Sound|
|Alpine PXE-08505 Advanced Wireless Digital Sound|
|AudioControl DM-810 8 by 10 Channel|
Our In-Depth Reviews of Top 10 Digital Sound Processor
Plenty of user reviews were available online, which we analyzed to find the best digital sound processor. Hopefully, our expert suggestions available in this article will help you to find your best product.
Alpine Pxe-X09 Digital Sound Processor W/
- 16 assignable inputs, 16 processed preamp outputs
- Alpine PXE-X09 app via USB (for Windows), Bluetooth (for iOS and Android devices)
- time alignment, crossover filters, 31-band EQ, and more
Studiolive 16.0.2 Usb 16X2 Performance &
- 16 channel inputs (8 mono and 4 stereo channel inputs with 60 mm faders (12 faders)
- 12 Class A XMAX solid-state mic preamplifiers (12 channels + talkback)
- 4 auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send) and 2 internal FX buses
- 2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors
- Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses, with 3-band semi-parametric EQ, compressor, downward expander, and limiter
- Stereo, 31-band graphic EQ on the main bus
- 18-in/16-out USB 2.0 audio interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz) records all channels and main L/R mix
- Scene and individual settings store and recall
- MIDI I/O: control main and effects output levels, recall effects presets and Scenes, and serve as a MIDI interface
- Software library includes PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW and Capture live-recording software for Mac and Windows and UC Surface mixer-control software for Mac, Windows, and iPad. QMix-UC touch wireless aux-control software for iPhone, iPod touch, and Android are also available free.
Alpine 12-Channel Advanced Wireless Digital Sound
- New and improved user interface (UI)
- Bluetooth audio streaming with included external module
- Wireless sound tuning via smartphone. PC tuning also available
- Dash-mounted remote controller included
Alpine Pxe-08505 Advanced Wireless Digital Sound
- Adjustment Details: 12-channel 32-bit 300 MHz digital processor, 31-band EQ with fine tuning, Adjustable high-, low-, and band-pass filters (20-20 KHz), Selectable filter slopes (12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48 dB/octave), Selectable filter characteristics (Butterworth, Bessel, and Linkwitz-Riley), Delay: 0-20 milliseconds (0-273″), Phase adjustment: 0 or 180°.
- Other Features: Includes wired LCD remote control, Bluetooth adapter, and USB cable, Remote dimensions: 3-1/2″W x 1-3/4″H x 3/4″D (1-11/16″D with knob), Fuse rating: 20A x 1, Wiring and hardware not included with amplifier, 10-gauge power and ground leads recommended, Dimensions: 8-5/16″W x 1-7/8″H x 7-1/2″D.
Audiocontrol Dm-810 8 By 10 Channel
- Input and Output RTA for precise and informed tuning
- 30 band equalizer
- Optional ACR-3 remote for preset recall and level control
- DM Smart DSP
Presonus Studiolive 32Sc Compact 32-Channel/26-Bus Digital
- Portable, rack-mountable, and flexible digital console for installed sound, mobile, and recording with dual-core FLEX DSP Engine powering 286 simultaneous processors
- Fully recallable 32-channel digital mixing console
- Built-in AVB networking to create a complete ecosystem with PreSonus NSB stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, and SW5E AVB switch
- Built-in 128-channel (64×64) USB interface—the most of any mixer
- Onboard multitrack SD Card recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck
- 16 FlexMixes (aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes)
- FLEX FX multi-effects processor with 4 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 4 dedicated effects buses
- Complete professional solution: suite of integrated software, including Studio One Artist DAW and Capture
Stetsom Stx 2448 Dsp Crossover &
- 15 Band Graphic Equalizer
- New Sequencer Amp Remote Activation
- Crossover with Variable Frequency (12/18/24/36/48 dB/8ª)
- Intuitive Interface in a LCD Display with Screensaver and Password Lock
- Delay Adjustment
Ds18 Dsp2.8Dbt 2-Channel In And 8-Channel
- Innovative Bluetooth and LCD Screen. The DSP2.8BT, our newest digital signal sound processor, gives users access to every bit of power in your vehicle’s audio system, allowing you to gain the control needed to handle and achieve the quality of sound you desire.
- Creating a flawless audio system has never been easier. The DSP2.8DBT gives users access to a list of filtrations settings directly from our BT Interface. This interface also gives users option to save presets for certain songs or genres allowing for the perfect listening experience one hundred percent of the time.
- The DSP2.8DBT car digital sound processor gives you access to a great number of tuning options that can be adjusted using the DSP2.8DBT Application on the App Store or Google Play.
- Parametric equalizer with 3 independent band per channel Crossover with filters: Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley and Bessel
- Through a didactic and intuitive interface, it is possible do all the processor’s configurations from DS18 by smartphone or tablet, making easier the system alignment, it can be done from your audio system in real time.
Audiocontrol Dm-608 6 By 8 Channel
- 6 Input Channels, 8 Outputs – Input and Output RTA for Precise and Informed Tuning
- All controls and adjustments accessible on your laptop (PC or Mac) via USB connection (AudioControl’s Smart-User DSP software included)
- Variable high-pass, low-pass, and bandpass filters (20-20,000 Hz at 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- GTO signal-sensing turn-on – MILC (Maximum Input Level Control) LED optimization and clip indicators
- AccuBASS, Signal Summing, Signal Delay, 12 and 24 dB/Octave Crossovers, 30 Band Equalizer
Hi-Fi Sound Qquality! D Debra Audio
- 【48Bit DSP】Six-channel DSP Karaoke pre-processing center, built-in arithmetic precision up to 48-bit DSP and up to 116dB dynamic range, AD/DA with 48kHz sampling rate, simple processing using British amplifier to make your singing more sweet . It has 48 kinds of DSP reverb effects, which can call up a variety of excellent singing effects and mixing functions.
- 【Anti-whistling】This effect adopts independent feedback frequency shifting technology, which can effectively suppress howling, avoid sound collapse, and make your singing vividly and vividly, and will never affect the quality of audio output.
- 【Bluetooth 5.1 & 5.1 Channel Output】This pre-effector adopts the latest Bluetooth version, which ensures the high quality of audio transmission. And with 5.1-channel output, it is compatible with more full sound effects, compatible with various power amplifiers, independent mid-high bass can adjust each audio segment, rich in details, and makes people’s voice more attractive.
- 【Low Frequency Enhancement Function】G51 specially designed the low frequency enhancement function in order to be suitable for the extension of low frequency. When the switch is turned on, it greatly enhances the strength of the low frequency without being muddy, making the bass more elastic.
- 【Easy Operation】This effector does not need to be connected to a computer, and the audio effect can be improved by simple debugging. Manually adjust the operation to quickly get the sound you want. Suitable for family karaoke 0K, stage performances, weddings, concerts, outdoor performances and other occasions.
The Ultimate Checklist for Choosing the Right Digital Sound Processor
Before you make a purchase, it’s important to consider a number of factors to ensure that you’re getting the best digital sound processor for your needs and budget. Here are some things to think about before you buy:
Purpose: What do you need the product for? Make sure you have a clear understanding of how you’ll be using the product, so you can choose one that meets your needs.
Quality of the Product: Look for products that are well-made and built to last. Consider the materials used and the overall construction of the product.
Brand Reputation: Research the brand and read reviews from other customers to get an idea of the company’s reputation and the quality of its products.
Price: Determine your budget and look for products that offer good value for money. Don’t be swayed by low prices alone, as they may indicate lower quality.
Features: Consider the features of the product and how they align with your needs. Think about any additional features that may be useful to you.
Warranty and Return Policy: Look for products with a good warranty, as this can provide peace of mind and protect your investment. Also, be sure to check the return policy in case you need to return the product for any reason.
Size And Weight: If you’ll be carrying the product with you or storing it in a small space, make sure it’s the right size and weight for your needs.
By considering these factors, you can make an informed decision and choose a product that meets your needs and budget.
The last words of all, you must consider what value the product is providing against the price you are paying for. Does it make you satisfied or not? Do your demands be fulfilled with that?
Hope this article will come in handy for you to recognize and purchase the best digital sound processor in the market. Happy Shopping.