Selecting an ideal product for your requirements can be challenging, as they can vary significantly in terms of price, size, and performance. There are various kinds of home lumbar traction device that cater to different budgets and purposes, and it’s unlikely that one type will be perfect for everyone.
Nevertheless, we have done the research and narrowed down the options for you. After evaluating numerous product options, we have compiled a list of the top home lumbar traction device that is currently on the market.
Our Expert Reviews for Top 10 Home Lumbar Traction Device
We’ve analyzed countless reviews to make this article for you. If you are looking for the best home lumbar traction device then our recommended top products would be an ideal choice.
Comfortrac Lumbar Traction – Home Remedy
- SAVE TIME & MONEY – Skip sitting in traffic and spending thousands on lumbar traction therapy with this in-home system
- DRUG-FREE PAIN RELIEF – A natural pain reliever for degenerative disc disease, cervicalgia, herniated discs, bulging discs, radiculopathies, and many other back problems
- COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO USE – The patented product comes with contouring adjustable upper and lower belts for a custom fit that secures the back while providing lumbar traction
- IMMEDIATE RESULTS – For those who have compression of the spine, ComforTrac provides lumbar decompression that can help eliminate pain from the very first use
Chattanooga New Lumbar Home Traction Device,
- Friction-free surface ensures smooth motion
- Easy to read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied
- Actively moving treatment surface ensures efficient application of traction
- Split table design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
Fisher Traction® Back Discomfort & Discomfort
- Patented Technology. Fisher Traction devices are professionally developed by Dr. Jeff Fisher, a practicing chiropractor with over thirty years of experience. Dr. Fisher invented this back device after suffering from an acute spine-related sports injury. After not being able to sleep for days due to the pain, he hand-crafted what are now some of the safest, strongest, and most effective traction devices on the market.
- Negative G-Force Technology. The patented “Release Strap” allows the user to control the pull-force by increasing and decreasing the traction/stretching which pumps water into the discs of the spine to re-hydrate them & increase disc height which takes pressure off the nerves and can reduce the pinching of herniations and bulges. By using our “Release Strap” (which no other devices offer) you can treat yourself just like at a doctor’s office with the big expensive “Decompression Tables”.
- Durable and Portable. Fisher Traction was designed for the user to get the greatest benefits from the consistent and high frequency of use. The units are designed to loop around a doorknob virtually anywhere you go and have some floor space to lay down on your back. Fisher Traction weighs less than 1 lb. making it perfect for traveling.
- Doctor Recommended. Fisher Traction is US Patented, US Trade Marked, and was invented by a doctor after years of research. It’s peer-reviewed, doctor-recommended, tested on 1000’s of patients, and designed for the safest pull-forces and angles of pull so that you can enjoy and control the stretch yourself. Feel the benefits of pressure relieving traction for pinched nerves while laying down at home.
- Preventative Device. This device helps prevent degenerative changes in the disc and the spine as we age. This greatly reduces the risk of injury and the effects of gravity over time.
Back Stretcher Hanging Spinal Decompression Harness
- ❖ Decompression Back Belt — Incorrect posture and overstretching will slowly cause lumbar problems. Daily stretching for 2-3 minutes to help improve back pain, relieve nerve pain and increase flexibility.
- ❖ Multi-Positional Stretching — No longer suffer from upside down. Lifting or dangling your legs will stop decompression because your core muscles will tighten. Putting your feet down allows your body to relax and increase your back stretch.
- ❖ Underarm Pads Design — When stretching, the downward pull can cause armpit pain. Underarm pads are designed to reduce some friction to ease armpit discomfort and improve comfort.
- ❖ Back Alignment Device — Outer is made of high-quality oxford cloth, liner with breathable mesh, will not deform and tear easily. Package includes harness only, need to prepare pull-up bar by yourself.
- ❖ If you don’t feel improvement after 1 treatment, don’t be alarmed. Just give your body more time to respond. Try more and find the stretching method that suits your body.
57-83″ Back Stretcher, Multifunctional Cervical Spine
- Relief Pain: Straightening and straightening and bending the spine, sooth and tighten the nerves, and cervical neck traction device help to relieve the pain of neck, shoulder, waist and leg joint.
- Body to Recover: Lift the growth and development of the human body through the straight cervical traction bed drawing, and help the bone expand the growth space and break the height limit; Lengthwise the bones, help the body to recover and erect, beautify the legs, keep using, and maintain the perfect curves.
- Style: The front and rear support of spine decompression table for back pain is firm, and the problem of easy deformation of the pressure of the former inclined support is solved. Bidirectional stretching traction, synchronously the traction of the cervical vertebra, lumbar spine and leg, the overall stretching.
- Features: The lumbar stretching device’s ankle USES special support foam, comfortable, gently back, convenient and fast. The handle adopts the principle of automobile jack, which is easy and powerful. The original waist traction band, aiming at the lumbar traction, make the stretching balance.
- Easy to Use: Reliable wall placement when back traction devices for home use idle, not taking up space.
Posture Pump® Low Back Pain Relief
- *FSA HSA APPROVED PRODUCT* POSTURE PUMP Relief for Low Back Pain Elliptical Back Rocker DISC HYDRATOR (Model 2000) Relieves back stiffness and discomfort. Dual inflation mechanism gradually lifts, stretches and separates the joints
- 2 uniquely-angled air cells create multi-vectored force and promote disc & joint lubrication
- Built-in Rocking Mechanism allows you to exercise your abdominal muscles while shaping & stretching the lower back. This back exerciser fits under the back in four positions: lumbosacral, lumbar, thoracolumbar, and thoracic to bring relief to specific problem areas
- Employs breakthrough technology of Expanding Ellipsoidal Decompression (EED) invented and patented by POSTURE PUMP and only used in official POSTURE PUMP products
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX? (1)POSTURE PUMP Relief for Low Back Pain Elliptical Back Rocker DISC HYDRATOR (Model 2000) [No plastic wrapping – less waste and environmentally friendly!] (2) Printed Instructions, (3) Product Brochure
Portable Back Lumbar Traction Device For
- ★Adjustable traction: Clear marking height adjustment setting, this unit traction stroke is 145-190mm. Maximum traction: Neck: 0 – 200N; Waist: 0 – 800N. Please ensure that the traction can withstand, do not excessive traction, otherwise it will have adverse consequences.
- ★Traction time: 20-30 minutes each time. No more than 2 times a day to ensure the effect, eliminating acid and discomfort in the neck and waist.
- ★Working principle: The lumbar traction bed adopts the rack and pinion structure, and utilizes the elastic force generated by the human muscle to realize the effect of traction therapy.
- ★Multi-function: lumbar traction bed can be used for neck and lumbar traction, cervical traction, professional traction angle, more effective to improve cervical spondylosis, low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, sciatica and other diseases.
- ★Easy to use: small size, light weight, easy to operate, and the traction handle is integrated with the body to make storage easier. It is convenient for patients to perform self-traction treatment in home, office and other occasions.
Zjchao Stretch Bench, Body Stretching Device
- 【Traction Bed】The foldable bed made of premium metal material, thick steel provide durable and stable support, not easy to shake, comfortable and soft, assist in fixing the body for effective traction, comfortable and non-slip, can well fix the body for traction.
- 【Folding Massage Bed】The lumbar pad have manual wheel traction, vertical design, adjustable bed board, more convenient to operate, the back stretch bench can your spine in a comfortable, massage and stretch.
- 【Stretching Device Back Stretch Bench】The support pad lumbar traction belt makes body stretching keep balance, targeted use, the back support bench for lower back support while inverting or resting.
- 【Massage Table】The massage table can be used for neck and lumbar traction, cervical traction with a professional traction angle, traction handle and body integration, storage more convenient.
- 【Stretching Traction Bed】The inversion table made of soft surface and breathable, the table can make you feel more comfortable and safe, suit for office workers, students, athletes, shift workers, laborers drivers, body workers.
Zqthl Lumbar Stretching Device, Back Lumbar
- ▶ One machine for dual use, neck and lumbar traction can be used, cervical traction has professional traction angle, traction handle and body integration, use, storage is more convenient; Adjust the size at will: the waist strap and the chest strap are made of quilted breathable material, which can be adjusted at will, and can be used in both fat and thin.
- ▶ Multi-Function: Prevent neck, waist fatigue and minor damage, Reduce the onset or aggravation of cervical and lumbar spondylosis, Reduce the pressure between the joints, help rest the compression part. Improve cervical spondylosis, back pain, lumbar disc herniation, sciatica and other diseases.
- ▶ The handle pull mode, pull the handle to achieve one-step traction, easy to pull and draw; Traction time: 30-60 minutes each time, no more than 2 times a day, according to the condition 10-15 days for a course of treatment
- ▶ Working Principle: Lumbar Cervical Traction Bed adopts traction treatment method-one of the effective methods for treating neck and lumbar spondylosis,combines with the rack and pinion structure, and uses the reaction force generated by the muscle elasticity to achieve the purpose of traction.
- ▶ Using the rack and pinion structure, the reaction force generated by the muscle elasticity of the human body is used to achieve the effect of traction therapy, and it is convenient for the patient to perform self-traction treatment in the home, office, and other occasions. The working principle is to effectively reduce the pressure of the vertebra joint, so that The pressure-receiving part is fully corrected, which is conducive to the return of the protrusions. It is often used to obtain lumb
Shiatsu Neck And Back Massager With
- 8 Powerful Deep-Shiatsu Kneading Massage Nodes. Our neck massager help you better with alleviate muscle soreness, ease neck stiffness, eliminate cervical fatigue, and relax yourself after a long day work
- Easy and Safe to Use. Built-in infrared advanced soothing heat function, the massager will improve your blood circulation, and it is settled within 15 minutes overheating auto-shut off protection. (Can be turned off manually)
- Adjustable Intensity. This shoulder massager has 3 speed strength level, so you can personalize the pressure to relieve muscle pain and the long handle straps can be used to adjust the massage position and strength as well
- Durable and Comfortable Matreial. Made of high-quality PU leather and breathable mesh fabric, Nekteck back massager is easy to use and clean. (The zipper is reversed design)
- Great Gift Idea Choice for Who You Loved. Perfect for home, office, car and travel use, it has a AC adapter and a Car adapter (all are UL listed);1 year warranty and life-time support from Nekteck, just get this massager to your friends and families
How to Choose the Right Home Lumbar Traction Device
Are you looking to buy a new home lumbar traction device? Whether you’re in the market for home lumbar traction device, it’s important to make sure you’re getting the best product for your needs. Here is a guide to help you understand what to consider when making your purchase:
Why You Should Choose This Home Lumbar Traction Device
The most important factor to consider when choosing a home lumbar traction device is whether or not it fits your needs. Make sure the home lumbar traction device you’re considering has the features that you need and that it’s a good value.
What to Look For Before Buying
Before buying a home lumbar traction device, it’s important to do your research. Read reviews and compare different models to make sure you’re getting the best product for your money. Also, make sure you understand the warranty and return policies of the product you’re considering.
Price of Home Lumbar Traction Device
When considering price, it’s important to look at total cost and not just the initial price. Consider any additional fees, taxes, or shipping costs that might be associated with the product. Also, make sure you understand the return policies of the product you’re considering and any additional costs associated with returning it.
Quality of Home Lumbar Traction Device
Quality is an important factor when considering a product. Make sure you understand the material used in the product and any warranties or guarantees that come with it. If the product is made up of multiple parts, consider how well those parts will stand up to use and how easy it is to repair or replace them if necessary.
Customer service is also an important factor when considering a product. Make sure you understand the company’s policies regarding returns, exchanges, and repairs. If you’re buying online, make sure the company has an easy-to-use website and a customer service department that can help you with any questions or issues.
These are just a few of the considerations you should keep in mind when choosing a home lumbar traction device. By taking the time to do your research and make sure you’re getting your desired home lumbar traction device for your needs, you can make sure you’re making a wise purchase.
In conclusion, choosing the right home lumbar traction device is about more than just price and features. By considering factors such as quality, functionality, and alignment with your values, you can make a decision that not only enhances your life but also aligns with your goals and purpose. This product offers all of these benefits and more, making it a smart choice for anyone looking for a product that delivers on all fronts.