If you’re having trouble finding the best indoor hf antenna for your needs, you’re not alone. Not all products are designed with the same use or user in mind, so it’s important to know what you’re looking for.
We’ve tested over a thousand products, and have compiled a list of our top recommendations for the best indoor hf antenna for various uses. Check our list below:
|MFJ-1020C Indoor active antenna, HF|
|Super Antenna MP1DXTR80 HF SuperWhip Tripod|
|HYS SO239 to UHF-MALE/PL259 Universal Mini|
|Super Antenna MP1DXMAX Low Profile Tripod|
|Super Antenna MP1C All Band HF|
Our Picks for the Best 10 Indoor Hf Antenna
Plenty of user reviews were available online, which we analyzed to find the best indoor hf antenna. Hopefully, our expert suggestions available in this article will help you to find your best product.
Mfj-1020C Indoor Active Antenna, Hf
Super Antenna Mp1Dxtr80 Hf Superwhip Tripod
- THIS IS: The Super Antenna Go Bag setup for portable HF with 80 meters. The New Upgraded 2023 ruggedized version of the MP1 SUPER ANTENNA, with LOW PROFILE TRIPOD, UNIVERSAL NVIS SUPERTILT CLAMP MOUNT, TITANIUM SUPERWHIP, plus 80 METER COIL, and GO BAG. The #1 HF Portable Vertical Antenna worldwide. Package includes the entire /portable /backpack /base /travel antenna system for Ham Radio. Operators who demand top performance choose the MP1DXTR80 for transmitting and receiving HF and VHF radio.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: MP1C Super Antenna + SW1 Titanium SuperWhip + TM1 Low Profile Tripod + UM2 SuperMount with NVIS SuperTilt + SP3 SuperSpike + MC80 Coil + MR4010 Super Radial Set + MR3017 Radial Set + MR8075 Radial + MR642 Radial Set + FG1 SWR Ruler + GB2 Super Go Bag + ER1 Extension rods + TW1 Telescopic Whip + PC1 HF Propagation Chart. Everything collapses down to pack into the stealth black Go Bag zip case, which features internal hidden velcro pockets.
- SIZE: The antenna extends to about 8ft (2.4m) tall. Collapsed Size: 12 inches(30cm). Go Bag Size: 13″x9″x3.5″ (33x23x9cm) WEIGHT: Antenna itself weighs 1 pound (0.4kg). Antenna with accessories in the Go Bag is about 5 pounds. Maximum Power Rating: 500W SSB, 300W CW/DATA. EFFICIENCY: Within 1dB of a full size quarterwave vertical antenna on 20 meters (as measured at the HFpack Shootout). CONNECTOR: SO-239 (PL259 compatible 50 ohms).
- FREQUENCIES: ALL BANDS 80m, 75m, 40m, 30m, 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m, 11m, 10m meters (3.5MHz to 4.8MHz and 7MHz-30MHz) HF, plus VHF 6m (30MHz-54MHz) with a good SWR. Continuously tunes all frequencies Marine, Government, NGO, CAP, MARS, EmComm, Shortwave, CB, and everything in between. Direct Manual Tuning SuperSlider Coil, with Good SWR. Analyzer or tuner not needed but can help. COMPATIBILITY: Fully compatible with all Amateur Radio transceivers.
- FEATURES: The MP1DXTR80 includes the new NVIS SuperTilt feature in the UM2 SuperMount. The durable SuperWhip features a new Titanium metal alloy, so flexible that it can be rolled up in an 12 inch diameter circle and stowed in the GB2 Super Go Bag. Clamps to most surfaces, fences, ladders, tables, benches, railings, attaches with included U-bolt to 1.25″ pipe, post, balcony railing. Or, use the new SP3 SuperSpike ground spike. The TM1 Low Profile Tripod sets up on any flat surface.
- ANTENNA: The MP1C Antenna is at the heart of this high performance system, with its high Q coil military-grade nickel beryllium SuperSlider, with repeatable precision. Simply set your desired frequency on the SuperSlider and start transmitting. TUNING: The new FG1 Frequency Guide SWR Ruler is a tough polymer card that is calibrated in MHz and meter bands. With it, a good SWR is dialed in on all HF and VHF bands, with no need for an autotuner, but it can help.
- Enjoy the freedom of all bands 80m/40m/30m/20m/17m/15m/12m/10m meters, and cover all frequencies 3.5MHz~4.8MHz and 6.9MHz~30MHz… every HF frequency in between, plus VHF 6 meters. SUPERWHIP: The included SW1 SuperWhip ruggedized Titanium whip puts the Super Antenna in a durability class beyond any normal ham antenna. TRIPOD: The collapsible TM1 Low Profile Tripod enables the antenna to be set up on any convenient flat surface, outdoors or indoors.
- MOUNT: The UM2 Universal Mount with SuperTilt NVIS attaches to nearby objects in any portable or base situation, with your choice to use either the clamp, U-bolt, or GP3 Ground Spike for ground mounting. RADIALS: Pre-tuned multi-length quarter-wave SuperWire Stealth Radial Sets with integral push-on connectors make it easy to cover the complete frequency range every time, without tweaking or adjustment.
- 80 METERS: The included MC80 SuperCoil with MR8075 radial set provides expansion of the full 80 meter and 75 meter bands. GO BAG: The stealth black durable GB2 carry case is a professional quality case with hidden pockets made for carrying Super Antenna gear. Top operators reach for their Super Antenna when they need a solid, reliable, powerful, and compact system that goes anywhere. Whether your needs are an expedition, carry-on, a balcony, a weekend get-away, or EmComm disaster relief…
Hys So239 To Uhf-Male/Pl259 Universal Mini
- Connector: SO239(UHF-FEMALE) to PL259 (UHF MALE). 5M(16.4ft) RG58 Coaxial Cable.
- Black steel Magnet housing, size 2.16″ Magnetic Base Pull Strength 20 lbs. The mini size magnetic base doesn’t use on the car/ truck at high speeds, please using indoor/In-car.
- Compatible With Any UHF MALE Antenna, MINI Size 2.16-Inch(55cm) Diameter Magnet Provides Secure Mounting,( Not includes antenna), and SO239 mobile radio.
- Magnetic Base easy to change place, places Antenna in Most Favorable INDOOR Location to Boost Signal Strength and Reception. ( Not includes antenna).
- This is a high quality, low profile base mount that does the job very well. 16.4 feet SO239(UHF-female) cable connected easily with the antenna and there is plenty of cable to reach an antenna mounted practically anywhere on your vehicle/car/indoor.
Super Antenna Mp1Dxmax Low Profile Tripod
- THIS IS: The Super Antenna Low Profile Maximum package with all HF Bands 80m-6m and simultaneous VHF 2 meters. Upgraded to the Max as of March 2023 with new BONUS modules. MP1 SUPER ANTENNA, 2M ADAPTER, TRIPOD, MOUNTs with NVIS, TITANIUM SUPERWHIP, 80 and 60 METER COILs, ALL TUNED RADIALS, RF GROUND SPIKE, PROPAGATION CHART, and 2 GO BAGS. In a colour gift box. The #1 HF Portable Vertical Antenna worldwide. Emergency communications /portable /backpack /base /travel antenna system for Ham Radio.
- Perfect for Vacation or Field Day. PACKAGE CONTENTS: MP1C Super Antenna + MC2 SuperPlexer 2 meter adapter + SW1 Titanium SuperWhip + TM1 Low Profile Tripod + UM2 SuperMount with SuperTilt NVIS + MC80 Coil + MC60 Coil + FG1 SWR Ruler + Two GB2 Super Go Bags + GP3 RF Ground Spike + SP3 SuperSpike + All Radial Sets: MR4010, MR3017, MR8075, MR6060, MR642, MR2B, MR2R, MR2Y + HF Propagation Chart. Everything collapses down into the stealth black Go Bag zip cases with velcro pockets and straps.
- SIZE: Total antenna extended max height 8ft (2.4m). Antenna Collapsed Size: 12 inches(30cm). Go Bag Size: 13″x9″x3.5″ (33x23x9cm) WEIGHT: Antenna itself weighs 1 pound (0.4kg). Everything in the Go Bags totals 9 pounds. Power Rating: 500W SSB, 300W CW/DATA. EFFICIENCY: Within 1dB of a full size quarter-wave vertical antenna on 20 meters (as measured by HFpack Shootout). FULL COMPATIBILITY: All HF Amateur Radio transceivers and autotuners. CONNECTOR: SO-239 (PL259 compatible 50 ohms).
- FREQUENCIES: ALL BANDS 80m, 75m, 60m, 40m, 30m, 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m, 11m, 10m, 6m, meters (3.5MHz to 30MHz tuning) plus simultaneous 2 meters (144 to 148 MHz) with a good SWR. Continuously tunes all frequencies Marine, Government, NGO, CAP, MARS, EmComm, Shortwave, CB, MURS, Weather, FM, Scanner, and all HF frequencies in between. TUNING METHOD: Antenna tunes by calibrated manual slip of the SuperSlider Coil grip, with no need for external power, separate antenna tuner, or analyzer.
- FEATURES: New UM2 SuperMount Upgraded for 2023 with NVIS SuperTilt. Dual Band HF + 2 meters, Durable SuperWhip, indestructible Titanium metal alloy, so flexible it can be rolled up in an 12″ circle and stowed in the new design GB2 Super Go Bag. TM1 Low Profile Tripod sets up on a flat surface. UM2 SuperMount clamps to most surfaces, fences, ladders, tables, benches, railings, or attaches with included U-bolt to any 1.25″ pipe, post, balcony railing, or ground spike.
- Operators who demand top performance choose the MP1DXMAX for transmitting/receiving. This is an HF-VHF antenna. Please note: This Is Not A Coaxial Cable. This is Not A TV Antenna. MP1DXMAX is actively being re-stocked here. If it is not available at the present moment, please check back in a few days. For more details on this model, download the MP1DXMAX pdf Instruction Manual and Application Notes below. Go anywhere. Get the power of a Super Antenna. Get the Max.
Super Antenna Mp1C All Band Hf
Super Antenna Mp1Dxg Hf Portable Antenna
- THIS IS: The Super Antenna Go Bag setup for portable HF, Upgraded for 2023. The extremely lightweight setup for HF Portable on the popular HF bands 40m-6m. MP1 SUPER ANTENNA, GROUND SPIKE MOUNT, RADIALS, and GO BAG. The #1 HF Portable Vertical Antenna worldwide. Package includes the entire /portable /backpack /base /travel antenna system for Ham Radio. Operators who demand top performance choose the MP1DXG for transmitting and receiving on HF and VHF radio frequencies.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: MP1C Super Antenna + UM3 Mount with SP3 SuperSpike + MR4010 Super Radial Set + MR642 Radial Set + FG1 SWR Ruler + GB2 Super Go Bag + ER1 Extension rods + TW1 Telescopic Whip + PC1 HF Propagation Chart. A genuine Super Antenna product designed by engineers in USA to meet the requirements of the field deployment environment. Reliable, powerful, compact and versatile. Collapses down to pack into the stealth black Go Bag zip case, which features internal hidden velcro pockets.
- SIZE: Instantly expand it up to full size for EmComm severe weather operations, Mobile, Backpacking, DXpeditions, or any type of base installation. TOTAL EXTENDED LENGTH: 7ft (2.13m). COLLAPSED SIZE: less than 12 inches(30cm). WEIGHT: Antenna 1 pound (0.4kg). Mount a half pound (0.2kg). MAXIMUM POWER RATING: 500W SSB, 300W CW/DATA. EFFICIENCY: Within 1dB of a full size quarterwave vertical antenna on 20 meters (as measured at the HFpack Shootout). CONNECTOR: SO-239 (PL259 compatible 50 ohms).
- BANDS AND FREQUENCIES: All bands 40 meters through 10 metres (7MHz-30MHz) HF, plus 6 metres (up to 54MHz) VHF, with a good SWR. [note: 80m-75m-60m bands 3.4MHz-6.9MHz require optional coils MC60 & MC80 available separately] Continuously tunes all frequencies Ham, Marine, Government, NGO, CAP, MARS, EmComm, CB, and everything in between. TUNING METHOD: By manual slip of the SuperSlider Coil, with no need for a battery. Antenna tuner or analyzer not needed, but it can help.
- ABOUT THE MP1DXG: This is the Super Antenna MP1DXG SuperWhip Go Bag package with new bonus upgrades. ANTENNA: The MP1C Antenna is at the heart of this high performance system, with its high Q coil military-grade nickel beryllium SuperSlider, with repeatable precision. Simply set your desired frequency on the SuperSlider and start transmitting.
Gra-1899T Multiband Hf Vhf (80M-6M) 3.5-50Mhz
- Designed specifically for the Yaesu YAESU FT-817, FT-817ND, FT-818, FT-857D, KX3 and other QRPrigs.
- Cover all HF bands, including WARC bands, from 80 Meters to 6 Meters.
- Band changing is achieved by plugging the “wander lead” into the appropriate socket on the base coil.
- Making fine tuning adjustments with the 10-section telescopic whip.
- Has BNC connector. Use adapter for SO-239. Place of Origin：Taiwan
- 移動用に便利な収容時にコンパクトにまとめられる 分割構造を採用。
Btech Rps-30M 30 Amp Regulated Universal
- CONVERTS AC TO DC: The BTECH Regulated Power Supply allows for simple and reliable AC-to-DC power conversion w/ constant source of DC voltage. An ideal power source for CB, Ham, GMRS and LMR Two way radios, Scanners, and all 13.8V equipment.
- CIGARETTE PLUG & SCREW-TYPE TERMINALS: Features both a cigarette plug and universal hardwired screw-type connection terminals that ensure easy compatibility with all DC powered devices.
- SIMPLE PLUG-IN OPERATION: Simply plug in the power supply to a 110V AC outlet to provide a constant source of DC voltage, allowing for an easy and consistent power conversion. Switch-activated power control eliminates the need of an external battery or additional power source
- SAFETY PROTECTED: The RPS-30M has advanced safety protection including: overheat, short, and amperage surge protection.
- BTECH is proud to be in the USA, which allows you to have the best available local support for any issue that may arise. BTECH only engineers and develops radio products. This brand focus allows you to have the best available radios and accessories with the most features, with real USA warranty and support.
Gra-7350T Cb Hf 3.5Mhz 7-30Mhz/50Mhz Broadband
- It is easy to adjust frequency by up-down of the coil part and on antenna tuner.
- When operation on 50MHz please use lower telescopic length into 1090mm.
- Light and flexible FRP is used.It is easy to carry.
- 3.5MHz can be expanded by adding one more part.
- Install the bracket where the grounding earth can be taken.( gutter mount,trunk lid etc) Intall the antenna at the car roof by the magnet base and GRA-MAT50 (Magnet Antenna Grounding Sheet). Set the magnet base on the wood table and install the antenna with some approx. 10m ground wires. Intall the antenna at the metal handrail where the grounding earth can be taken.
- The SWR is not lower than 1.5 depending on the conditions. In that case, please improve the earth conditions or change the installation plaase use an antenna tuner together with the GRA-7350T.
- het transmission for the adjustment has to be performed with as low RF power as possable with the antenna tuner.If the adjustment is not completed, move the coil up or down and adjust the frequency again.
- If tuning is OK,increase the power until operating power. (Max Power rating: 130W SSB)
- When adjusting 50MHz band, put the coil part down and remove the upper element. Use the lower element only.
Harvest Out 250B (3.5-57 Mhz) Hf/6M
- Band: 6m-10m-12m-15m-17m-20m-30m-40m-75m-80m
- TX: 3.5-57 mHz; RX: 2.0-90 mHz; Max Power rating: 200w ssb
- Inpedance: 50 oHm; Swr: Less than 1.5:1
- Rating wind speed: 30m/s, Mast diameter: 25/42mm
- Weight: 4 kg, Length: 7.16m (23 ft) , Connector: UHF (PL 259)
The Top Factors to Consider When Choosing a Indoor Hf Antenna
There are several things to consider before buying indoor hf antenna to ensure that you are making a wise and informed decision. Some of the key factors to consider include:
Determine Your Needs: Before you start shopping, think about what you need the product for. Make a list of your requirements and priorities, and consider any specific features or functions that you need the product to have.
Research And Compare: Look for product reviews and comparisons, and consider consulting with friends or experts who have experience with the type of product you are looking to buy. This can help you get a sense of the different options available and their relative strengths and weaknesses.
Set A Budget: Determine how much you are willing to spend on the product, and try to stick to your budget as much as possible. Keep in mind that a higher price doesn’t always equate to better quality, so be sure to consider other factors as well.
Look for Deals And Discounts: Keep an eye out for sales or promotions that can help you save money on your purchase. Be sure to compare prices at multiple retailers to ensure that you are getting the best deal.
Consider the Brand And Seller Reputation: Research the brand and seller to get a sense of their reputation and customer satisfaction ratings. Look for reviews and ratings online, and consider purchasing from a reputable seller with a good track record.
Pay Attention to Warranties And Return Policies: Make sure you understand the warranty and return policies for the product you are considering. Consider purchasing an extended warranty if it is offered and if it makes sense for your needs.
Check for Additional Features: Consider any additional features that may be included with the product, and decide if they are worth the added cost.
Availability And Delivery: Consider the availability of the product, as well as the delivery options and costs. Make sure you will be able to get the product when you need it, and that the delivery arrangements are convenient and reasonable.
Make Your Purchase: Once you have done your research and are confident in your decision, go ahead and make your purchase. Don’t be afraid to ask for help or clarification if you have any questions or concerns.
By considering these factors before you make a purchase, you can be confident that you are making an informed and well-thought-out decision.
In conclusion, choosing the right indoor hf antenna is about more than just price and features. By considering factors such as quality, functionality, and alignment with your values, you can make a decision that not only enhances your life but also aligns with your goals and purpose. This product offers all of these benefits and more, making it a smart choice for anyone looking for a product that delivers on all fronts.