If you’re in search of the most relatable mattress for pressure sores in the industry, you’ve arrived at the perfect place for finding them. These products not only deliver on their promises, but they also provide a level of satisfaction that will leave you feeling completely satisfied. We’ve compiled a list of the top mattress for pressure sores based on what real users have to say.
|Roscoe Medical Alternating Pressure Mattress and|
|Vive Alternating Pressure Pad, Includes Mattress|
|PURAP Bedsore Mattress Pad – Pressure|
|Vive 8″ Alternating Pressure Mattress –|
|MedMattress Air 4000 Preferred Bed Sore|
Our Expert Reviews for Top 10 Mattress For Pressure Sores
Plenty of user reviews were available online, which we analyzed to find the best mattress for pressure sores. Hopefully, our expert suggestions available in this article will help you to find your best product.
Roscoe Medical Alternating Pressure Mattress And
- Durable Alternating Air Mattress With Pump. Backed by a 1 year guarantee, trust Roscoe to be your medical bed, hospital mattress solution. Both our alternating pressure pad and our pump come with the guarantee your pressure ulcer cushion will last
- Hospital Bed Air Mattress. A medical air mattress for home use or hospital bed. Alternating pressure prevents bed sores and pressure ulcers. The alternating pressure pad hooks to the pump and is powered via a standard household electric outlet.
- Bed Pad To Prevent Bed Sores. Bedsore prevention mattress overlay comes with a quiet pump. Sleep soundly in your own bed by installing this pressure sore mattress pad over your existing bed. Alternating pressure pump and pad system supports 300lbs
- A leader in bedsore prevention products. Installs over home mattress to prevent bed sores or for those undergoing bed sore treatment. Acting as a bed sore cushion for your bed, this bed cushion product eliminates the need for a hospital bed in your home
- Very comfortable pressure sore relief. The compact alternating pressure pump is the secret for making this medical bed mattress comfortable. Durable, heavy gauge, premium vinyl with 130 individual bubble cells, from a leader in hospital bed mattresses
Vive Alternating Pressure Pad, Includes Mattress
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED RELIEF FOR BED SORES & ULCERS: Providing relief from bed sores and ulcers caused by extended bedrest, the alternating pressure mattress instantly promotes increased circulation and helps manage skin maceration. The variable pressure mattress evenly distributes weight and relieves pressure spots–instantly improving your loved one’s quality of life. Perfect for immobilized or weak patients who cannot shift their weight frequently.
- ADVANCED WAVE-LIKE THERAPY WITH 130 AIR CELLS: Our proprietary algorithm alternately inflates and deflates each of the pad’s 130 air cells, creating a mattress surface that evenly distributes a patient or loved one’s weight and instantly eliminates pressure spots. Each air cell is heat sealed to ensure it will not leak for exceptional durability.
- WHISPER-QUIET PUMP WITH CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROLS: Variable pressure pump is ultra-quiet for restful sleep. Producing constant air flow, the variable pump offers multiple levels of pressure for a customizable experience. Each pressure cycle is approximately six minutes long.
- TRUSTED DURABLE CONSTRUCTION SUPPORTS UP TO 300 LBS: Premium vinyl mattress supports up to 300 pounds.The waterproof mattress pad easily fits on an existing mattress or frame. The included air hoses are flexible and non-binding for easy installation.
- FREE VIVE GUARANTEE: 1 year on pump and 60 days on mattress pad. Trust quality. Buy now with confidence.
Purap Bedsore Mattress Pad – Pressure
- HELPS PREVENT PRESSURE SORES – PURAP mattress overlay eliminates high pressure hotspots that create pressure sores
- HELPS HEAL EXISTING ADVANCED STAGE SORES – PURAP dissipates pressure and prevents skin shear. This helps heal existing pressure sores
- EFFECTIVE AT ALL ANGLES ON YOUR EXISTING MATTRESS – The PURAP overlay is to be used on top of your existing hospital or home mattress and is effective at all angles of resting
- OUTPERFORMS ALTERNATING AIR AND GEL MATTRESSES – Fluid 3D Flotation technology provides lower peak pressures than alternating pressure, gel and foam mattress systems
- TESTED AT STANFORD – Fluid 3D Flotation technology was developed in California, clinically tested at Stanford University Hospital, and has published clinical data
Vive 8″ Alternating Pressure Mattress –
- ALLEVIATES PRESSURE SPOTS, BEDSORES AND ULCERS: Designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers, spots and bedsores, the pressure mattress is made up of 16 air chambers that utilize a variable pressure pump to alleviate pressure points on patients or loved ones who have limited mobility or are bedfast.
- VARIABLE PRESSURE SETTINGS: Customize the frequency of the alternating inflation and deflation and the overall amount of air pressure for personal comfort. The three air cells at the head of the bed remain static to create a pillow of air. The mattress also has a static setting for general use.
- ULTRA-QUIET PUMP: The variable pressure pump is ultra-quiet to ensure a peaceful rest. The pressure pump has two non-marking hooks that allow the pump to be easily attached to the foot of the bed.
- WATERPROOF VINYL COVER: Protecting the pressure mattress, a waterproof vinyl cover easily slips over the air cells. The breathable cover allows heat to dissipate for patient comfort and is durably designed, supporting up to 400 pounds.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 1 year on pump. 60 days on mattress pad. The vive guarantee is here so you can purchase now with confidence.
Medmattress Air 4000 Preferred Bed Sore
- RELIEVES BED SORES, PRESSURE ULCERS, AND PRESSURE POINTS – Uniquely designed to prevent and treat bed sores and pressure ulcers. Protects against skin shearing/maceration with 18 laser holes that keep patients dry and cool. Ideal for patients who are bedridden/immobilized and have difficulties with weight and pressure redistribution.
- PREMIUM WATERPROOF NYLON COVER – Quilted cover specially designed for increased comfort and durability when compared to standard vinyl covers. Static head feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement.
- DUAL THERAPY FOR COMPREHENSIVE CARE – Provides both Low Air Loss and Alternating Pressure Therapies for extensive pressure ulcer treatment. Static mode provides support for getting in and out of the bed, benefiting both the patient and caretaker.
- DELUXE DIGITAL PUMP – Auto Compressor Sleep Technology (ACST) shuts off compressor at desired pressure, ensuring patient comfort and extending pump life cycle. This protects both your health and your investment.
- CUSTOMIZABLE THERAPY SUPPORTS UP TO 400 LBS – Adjustable weight settings allow therapies to be personalized to each patient’s specifications. This lends to a more individualized therapy to improve overall patient comfort and care.
Prevalon Heel Protector Iii For Heel
- RELIEF FROM HEEL PRESSURE – Prevalon Heel Protectors provide a pillow surrounding the foot to reduce risk of pressure injury that can occur with non-ambulatory or bedridden patients.
- MAXIMUM SUPPORT – The support provided by the Prevalon Heel Protector off-loads the pressure put on the heel and allows the heel to float off the surface of the bed or wheelchair. The Heel protectors II and III help to prevent plantar flexion contracture by keeping the foot in an upright, neutral position. Heel Protector III also helps prevent lateral foot and leg rotation with an integrated wedge positioned on the outside of the boot to stabalize the lower leg.
- DESIGNED TO STAY IN PLACE – Grey dermasuede interior grips foot and ankle to keep boot in place. Interior material is soft, breathable and wicks away moisture for breathability throughout wear. Open heel design allows you to confirm the heel is properly placed and no pressure is on the heel. When the boot stays in place you can ensure continuous pressure relief.
- COMFORTABLE FOR ALL PATIENTS – Prevalon heel protectors are designed for maximum comfort with pillow-style cushioning and breathable fabric interior. Adjustable stretch panels ensure comfortable security for any size leg. Low-friction nylon exterior easily slides over bed sheets and allows freedom of movement without slipping out of place – unlike pillows.
- SECURE FIT FOR ANY SIZE – Stretch panels adjust in seconds for a secure fit. Ambidextrous for ease of use. Multiple sizes available in the Heel Protector III. See our measurement guide to measure calf circumference.
Dmi Heel Cushion Protector Pillow To
- Heel protectors help absorb impact and force with durable but comfortable support while still allowing the foot to breathe freely.
- Heel pain relief is easily accessible and convenient with adjustable Velcro straps that can slip on and off with hook and loop Velcro closures for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Heel cushions are a universal one size fits most and are machine washable for easy cleanup.
- Foot pillows are sold as a set of 2, measure 9 x 9 inches, and can adjust in width from 3 to 9 inches. Soft polyester and fiberfill extend up over the ankle for added support and stability.
Alternating Pressure Bariatric Mattress For Hospital
- MULTI FUNCTION WHISPER QUIET DIGITAL PUMP: This hospital grade air mattress can be set to alternating pressure or static, has adjustable comfort levels, auto firm inflation, and adjustable cycle times of 10, 15, 20 or 25 minutes. It’s perfectly customizable to your specific needs and comfort.
- FAST & EASY: With a patented quick inflation CPR, a patented quick connector and quick change air filter, it is quick and simple to use. The easy to use control pump fits on hospital bed rails, and many household bed frames. The mattress inflates in minutes.
- LOW AIR LOSS: 8 ventilated cells ensure the mattress retains air. A cell-on-cell design prevents bottoming out. The mattress is made of 20 replaceable air cells which are easy to snap in for DIY replacement that takes seconds.
- HOSPITAL GRADE NYLON COVER: The removable quilted poly PU cover ensures premium patient comfort. It is water resistant and easy to clean and maintain.
- THE PERFECT SIZE: Choose whichever anti bed sore medical mattress suits your needs. Available in standard 36″ width with a 400 lbs weight capacity, or in extra wide bariatric 42″ or 48″ width with 1,000 lbs weight capacity. The optimal patient transfer solution, it is also available with built in guard rails for fall risk patients.
Kyltoor Alternating Pressure Mattress For Bed
- 【Air Lift Technology from Doctor’s Recommendation】: All the 130 cells of this medical pressure mattress inflate and deflate alternately, creating 3 air circulation modes under the mattress. The pump is very quiet and provides adjustable pressure. This pressure mattress can greatly alleviate bed sores and pressure spots.
- 【3 Modes Hospital Mattress】: The pressure pump generates different airflow inside the medical mattress – the cells inflate and deflate automatically, making 3 alternating modes. Each air circle is about 6-7 minutes. The variable pressure pad can distribute patient’s body weight, alleviate bed sores and promote blood circulation.
- 【Quiet Pump with Customizable Pressure】: The sound of the working pump is less than 50dB, just like a whisper, providing a sound sleep for patients with painful pressure sores. In addition, the adjustable pressure button offers multiple levels of air pressure, meeting the demands of patients with different weights and needs.
- 【Premium Mattress with Medical Material】: The bed sore mattress is made of high quality PVC material and its extended part can prevent sliding when tucked under the existing mattress. The mattress is waterproof and easy-cleaning. It can effectively protect the skin health of the patient.
- 【Universal Air Pressure Mattress with Service Guarantee】: Sized 76*34.6*2.4 inches, this alternating pressure pad can support up to 300 lbs. It fits the hospital bed perfectly and can also be used at home as a hospital bed mattress topper. If you’re unsatisfied with this alternating pressure mattress, just contact us. Our professional customer service team will handle all your problems with great patience.
Eslyyds Alternating Air Pressure Mattress For
- 【Air Lifting Technology】: The moving air is a great way to cure bed sores. Our alternating pressure mattress creates a constant airflow on the back of the patient, so that the air can effectively relieve the pressure sores, diffuse body weight and promote blood circulation.
- 【3 Modes Pressure Mattress】: All cells of the mattress inflate and deflate alternately, making 3 different modes for the patient. The medical mattress alternates every 7 minutes automatically, supporting and relieving different parts of patient’s body for bed sore relief.
- 【Quiet and Customizable Pump】: The air pump of the pressure mattress is equipped with the latest quiet motor to ensure the sound and comfortable sleep of the patient. The working sound is less than 50dB, just like a whisper. Also, to fit various needs of different patients, you can adjust the pressure level of the pump according to patient’s weight and needs.
- 【Bed Sores Relief Material】: The medical pressure mattress is made of premium PVC material, which is breathable, healthy and easy-cleaning, good at protecting the skin health of the patient. This alternating pressure mattress is designed for all patients with bed sores.
- 【Suitable for All Beds and Patients】: The alternating pressure mattress is sized 76*34.6*2.4 inches. It can be used on twin mattress, full mattress, queen mattress and king mattress, on home bed as well as hospital bed. Also, the pressure mattress can support up to 300LBS. Patient of different weight can use it with no worries.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Mattress For Pressure Sores Shopping
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet, and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken the time to compile a list of the best mattress for pressure sores in today’s market, on your behalf. So that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, we collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed some experts to validate all collected information.
- Then we ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best product currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because some renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, while others don’t.
Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top mattress for pressure sores based on that.
Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the product before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the product they used.
Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good product, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives.
Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good.
Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean a high price of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get before putting them on the list.
Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable product will serve you for months and years to come.
Availability: Products come and go, and new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, and some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using supposedly good products if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top-rated products on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings to get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no!
The most important thing that you should know about us is, we’re always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader!
After reading this article, we hope you have found your desired mattress for pressure sores.
If you find any featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.